Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can you find the patterns that are available in the purchase tab?

Slyjinxy
Slyjinxy
✭✭✭
When you're in the housing editor and you scroll to the purchase tab, can you find patterns for the items in the wild?

For example, I'm looking for some of the Imperial banners. Where would I find them if possible. Imperial City? I'd really prefer not to spend crowns on them.
Edited by Slyjinxy on August 5, 2017 9:51PM
  • ixie
    ixie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As far as I know the Imperial furnishings are crown store only. There are also a few other things exclusive to the crown store, and a few things that are only available with recipes.
    PC EU

Ixie - Breton Nightblade
    Paints-With-Frogs - Argonian Nightblade
    Swee Troll - Crafter Dragonknight
  • Slyjinxy
    Slyjinxy
    ✭✭✭
    ixie wrote: »
    As far as I know the Imperial furnishings are crown store only. There are also a few other things exclusive to the crown store, and a few things that are only available with recipes.

Ah, it figures.

It would be nice if you were given the choice to buy the item itself or the pattern for it (for more crowns of course). This goes mainly for the crown only items so as not to take money out of the pockets of those who sell recipes in guild stores.
  • Magdalina
    Magdalina
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Slyjinxy wrote: »
    ixie wrote: »

Ah, it figures.

It would be nice if you were given the choice to buy the item itself or the pattern for it (for more crowns of course). This goes mainly for the crown only items so as not to take money out of the pockets of those who sell recipes in guild stores.

That'd kill the crown store market. Why'd anyone pay ZOS crowns when they can instead pay gold to the people who bought the recipe with crowns so they make the furniture for them?

And yeah, Imperial stuff is crown store only. Most other things are available in game though, plus all the achievements furnishings and stuff(not sold in crown store).