Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

[XB1] Tips for Item Searching in Guild Stores

amorphose
amorphose
Soul Shriven
I have been searching for the "Xivkyn Staff Motif" in various guild stores on the Xbox One for soooo long. I know you can search by category but Is there anyway to search more specifically? It's so inefficient. My eyes feel like they want to bleed from scrolling for so long.

If there is no way to search anymore specifically-- has anyone purchased this item or seen it around and has a rough idea of the usual cost? That cpuld help refine my search if I knew what price it usually went for.

Or seriously if anyone has a spare one, I'm willing to buy!!
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unfortunately...no. I'm a master motif collector and the guild store functionality...let's just say it stinks like a wet durzog.

You best bet is to filter as best you can and scroll really fast, learning to recognize when "xivkyn" flies by. It's a pain. You could also put out willing to buy zone chats.

None of the xivkyn sells for much. I haven't looked in a while, and I'm on PS4, but it's always been under $5k. You might save time by filtering motifs over $2k...then get a sense of the top price for any xivkyn and set an upper limit.

Or if you account is fish, buy a bunch of vault keys and try to earn it. That might sound cumbersome, but I needed something and so spent $100k on vault keys. I got what I needed, and made almost all my money back selling agility and willpower rings. 60 key shards cost like $10-$15k now...you can easily recoup most of that.
  • Remag_Div
    Remag_Div
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel so bad for console users when it comes to the guild store. ZOS needs to add a search function, it's crazy it's only available as a mod on PC.