The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Kicked from PS4 NA? Internal Error. Anyone else?

JUGSoMILK
JUGSoMILK
✭✭
Just happened or is it just my crappy internet? Never seen this error before :(
  • JUGSoMILK
    JUGSoMILK
    ✭✭
    Working now but was weird. Never seen that before.
  • jlboozer
    jlboozer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    North American server has been acting weird, ZoS said they're experiencing alot of DDoS attacks lately.
  • akl77
    akl77
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got kicked 6 times today, the server was crap today.
    Pc na
  • LordSkyKnight
    LordSkyKnight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was kicked as well but was able to get back on.
    "And it's important to state that our decision to go with subscriptions is not a referendum on online game revenue models. F2P, B2P, etc. are valid, proven business models - but subscription is the one that fits ESO the best, given our commitment to freedom of gameplay, quality and long-term content delivery. Plus, players will appreciate not having to worry about being "monetized" in the middle of playing the game, which is definitely a problem that is cropping up more and more in online gaming these days. The fact that the word "monetized" exists points to the heart of the issue for us: We don't want the player to worry about which parts of the game to pay for - with our system, they get it all."
    - Matt Firor
  • Swifigames
    Swifigames
    ✭✭✭
    It's been a pain lately.
    Let's just say if the responsible party or parties is ever sorted out they'll be looking at some serious fines & prison time.
    "We don't want other worlds, we want mirrors." - Gibarian
    --
    Nightblade (Bosmer) - Kremlok
    Templar (Khajiit) - Drops-the-Ball
    Templar (Altmer) - Lyranil of Alinor
    Necromancer (Altmer) - Kalomyr
    Sorcerer (Dunmer) - Lord Eldruin