The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Eso+ Issue

emve
emve
Earlier today I subscribed for an eso+. I tried to turn off auto renewal and I noticed I was charged for 2 months. I look at my bank statement and see two 14.99 charges.. I contact Xbox support and according to them their is no history of the bill paid. I called my bank and said I was charged for two 14.99 transactions. It's been several hours and I still my membership says not active yet I received the 1500 crowns... can anyone help?

Best Answer

• ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @emve The ticket you've submitted regarding this issue is currently awaiting a response. Please respond to ticket 170804-000609 when you have a chance so that our support team can further assist you with this.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
    Answer ✓