The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for an adult and organized Guild - 350+ CP Templar

Tarsk
Tarsk
Soul Shriven
Greetings!

350ish CP looking for a guild to gear up with and experience end-game content.

I've played the game off and on since PS4 release always as a soloist; just questing, using the random dungeon tool, and never considering guilds or this game's auction house variation. I want to join a community that can transform this game from a single-player experience to a fun social one where I can gear up and help others do the same.

- My main right now is a Templar healer. I've begun farming my SPC set but currently in a mixture of dungeon epic sets (WGT with pugs has been causing my eyes to bleed).
- I also have a 50 Sorc (I'd prefer playing the healer but for the right community I'm flexible).
- I have all the craft skills maxed and almost every trait researched (minus nirnhoned-traits).
- I'm an adult and a veteran - I want to play with other adults where I don't have to censor my language, and who welcome a guy that sometimes drinks and laughs at night while gaming.
- I live in the southwest United States and would prefer to join a guild in a similar time zone.

- My girlfriend is leveling up a Warden, soon to be 50. I believe her CP is around 250. She's sure to follow!

Thank you!

PSN: Nunn69 - drop me a line here or there!
  • Fesuni
    Fesuni
    Hey there. Check out Legacy of the Undaunted. I think we'd be a good fit for you and your gf.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/363830/legacy-of-the-undaunted-vet-trials-progression-guild#latest
  • Nova Sky
    Nova Sky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Greetings, Tarsk.

I sent you an invite to Better Hide or Die, a casual guild that's been in existence since launch and sports around 440 or so active members. It's mostly trade, but some social stuff, too, especially as we pick up more and more ladies and gentlemen who aren't afraid (or too shy) to interact with their fellow guildmates.

Feel free to join if you want, and give us a look-see. Have a blast in ESO and, hopefully, BHD as well!
    "Wheresoever you go, go with all of your heart."
  • X_LadyPhoenix_X
    X_LadyPhoenix_X
    ✭✭✭
    I'll send you and invite to ShadowKnight Syndicate, We're in the eastern time zone, but I have quite a few gentlemen who play long into the night... :smile:
    Mistress of Shadows (GM) <ShadowKnight Syndicate>
    an active,adult only, social guild that dabbles in everything on PS4 NA, Est. Oct. 2015
    For the Pact!
    ---
    Master Thief
    ---
    | Lady Phœnix ~ Nord DK | Yelena Elethea ~ High Elf Templar | Stalks-among-Shadows ~ Argonian NB | Inyoni Yezulu ~ Redgaurd Sorc |
    | Chändra Nälaar ~ Dark Elf DK | Elora de Danan ~ Breton Sorc | Velia Vixen ~ Wood Elf Warden | Serephina Valyrin ~ Imperial DK |
    ---
    PSN: X_LadyPhoenix_X
  • signed8bit
    signed8bit
    ✭✭
    I am in the same boat. I'd love to find a good guild. The one and the only one I've tried seems to have fizzled out.

PSN: signed8bit
    Edited by signed8bit on August 15, 2017 10:23PM