The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Is there phone support for ESO

Scott.vandenbosch_ESO
Kind of tired of waiting. Is there phone support for ESO ? I am finding no numbers. I have received several offers regarding ESO plus by email and it's not being honored.
  • Scott.vandenbosch_ESO
    Anyone ??
  • Resfeber
    Resfeber
    ✭✭✭
    From what I understand there isn't any, no. They do have a "leave a phone message" thing going on where you leave a message and they'll call you back. I have a buddy who said it does work. Still, god knows what the number for that is and it's pretty rude to just call around to random people trying to find it. (But hey, I'm also not a phone person.)

There was a thread here on whether special offers were true or false. I'd try replying directly to those emails and asking for whoever is in charge of special offers. Maybe ask for this Mykael guy.
    Resfeber (n.): the restless race of the traveler's heart before the journey begins, when anxiety and anticipation are tangled together; a travel fever that can manifest as an illness.
    [Jan '14 Beta Tester]
  • THWIP71
    THWIP71
    ✭✭✭✭
    LOL...for a second I thought you meant a mobile version of the game. (-‸ლ)
  • yakuruto
    yakuruto
    ✭✭✭
    They scaled down their customer support some time ago. A little bit after launch I had a problem that prevented me from loading my character (had only one at the time, and it was when we had Vet levels and leveling them was a pain). I created a ticket and they called me to go over what was going on, an international call, even.

Nowadays you are lucky if you can get a fast, hassle free solution to any problem you may have with your account or the game.
  • StackonClown
    StackonClown
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    'Your call is important to us.. you are..... number.... three hundred.. and... eighty.. four.. in the queue --- please wait!'
  • yakuruto
    yakuruto
    ✭✭✭
    'Your call is important to us.. you are..... number.... three hundred.. and... eighty.. four.. in the queue --- please wait!'

Have to be consistent, so it's juts like Cyrodiil queue
  • Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I wish. I hate this new phoneless customer service model that most companies seem to be going to*. It's faceless and gives the impression of being extremely depersonalized and uncaring. I've seen some very nice emails from real people but that just still is no substitute for a human voice.

*I'm old and crabby and don't like change.