The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Attuned Crafting Stations

CorsennaRyu
CorsennaRyu
✭✭
It would be wonderful if attuned Crafting Stations weren't bound, I've had 12 of them in my house for a while but my social guild is expanding so I wanted to put them all in my guild leaders house... but I can't. He also has several and we want them all in the same place so people can find them easily... but we can't. I don't understand why they aren't bound before attunement but after, they are. That seems so dumb and pointless.
  • SSlarg
    SSlarg
    ✭✭✭
    I agree.
    PS4 NA PSN - SSlarg
    Currently Looking To Buy:
    NoThInG
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To stop people using for a bit then selling etc.

But I'm with you, trying to make a guild hall is very clunky

Need a damn guild bank / store!
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • BrianDavion
    BrianDavion
    ✭✭✭✭
    they need to make guild halls seperate things, allowing people to just visit their guild leaders place is clunky at best
  • pizzaow
    pizzaow
    ✭✭✭
    Yes!

In a perfect world I could add items to a house's inventory, but the items would still belong to me. i.e. if I left the guild, or access was revoked all items belonging to me would be returned to my inventory. Similar to how I'd move an item from one house of mine to another. I wouldn't be able to 'steal' items that didn't belong to me, and I couldn't even rearrange unless I had decorator privileges.

For guild halls, I would be happy if there was just an easy way to designate a member's house as the official guild hall. I would envision the screen that lists general guild information, like traders would add line like: Guild Hall: Earthtear Cavern (Pizzaow), then have an option to travel there.
    XBox/NA GT: Pizzaow
  • Sordidfairytale
    Sordidfairytale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A couple of small things to add to the game to do this:

After 24 active accounts a "rank option" becomes available on the guild panel to designate that person's home as the guild hall, you can only have one per guild, so it could be the guildmaster or anyone else. When that person opens their housing panel they now have an additional option to "make primary residence" or "make guild hall". This way their primary residence does not need to be the guild hall.

Add a tab to the guild bank that allows you to place bound housing items into it, e.g. crafting stations, achievement furnishings, etc. The house owner can place the items in the home but when they stow them, they return to the guild bank slot. Decorator permission would be the same as now, able to move the items that have been placed, but not retrieve or stow them. When a person who donated the items leaves a guild their items are mailed back to them much like guild store items. This option could be tied directly to the existing toggles to allow deposit/withdraw access into the guild bank, or make it separate.
    The Vegemite Knight

"if the skeleton kills you, your dps is too low." ~STEVIL

The Elder World of WarScrollCraft Online ~joaaocaampos
  • Stopnaggin
    Stopnaggin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree, making a guild hall is extremely difficult. I bought the cavern, all attunable stations have to be done by me, all the Mundas stone have to be bought by me. Granted some guildies have given me ms point cards but it would be easier if we could just pool all our resources.

Sharing a house as a guild hall in its own separate catagory would be awsome. Right now it's just a hassle. Adding decorative privlages, and even then they would have to carry 1 piece of furniture across the cavern because the cant access the bank or personal inventory.