The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Will MASSIVE XBOX LATENCY be addressed this patch AT ALL?

Krayzie
Krayzie
✭✭✭✭✭
Just curious because of how unstable the game has become since homestead,
I'm a PVE roleplayer concerned about my vampires stage 4 skin tone and keep getting load screens so I came here to distract people from major issues with a rant thread about my characters cosmetic appearance.
  • Krayzie
    Krayzie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zenimax?
    I'm a PVE roleplayer concerned about my vampires stage 4 skin tone and keep getting load screens so I came here to distract people from major issues with a rant thread about my characters cosmetic appearance.
  • Krayzie
    Krayzie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not going anywhere Zenimax
  • Krayzie
    Krayzie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    please
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Krayzie wrote: »
    I'm not going anywhere Zenimax

Neither is the lag :D
    Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NACR2000+
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
  • FloppyTouch
    FloppyTouch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Lag is a part of eso life on Xbox
  • sparafucilsarwb17_ESO
    sparafucilsarwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    PC EU had massive problems yesterday with lag and people all over were complaining. ZOS did not even bother to answer those threads. So I don't think they will answer this one either.
  • Countcalorie
    Countcalorie
    ✭✭✭
    play Xbox eu on Aussie internet.then talk to me bout lag ;)
  • Vercingetorix
    Vercingetorix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, it will actually be WORSENED with this upcoming patch. Nothing is being done to fix lag, only to worsen what was ruined in Morrowind:

Homestead's patch delivered a huge blow to server stability in managing 1000's of housing instances - and it's getting worse with each passing day. Morrowind forced unwanted, un-fun "balance" changes that turn ESO stale - "game of chores" with no build diversity. Horns of the Reach will ruin tons of gear builds that have desperately tried to work despite the changes with Morrowind.

Armor sets that children have cried about because they suck at the game will be nerfed - the irony being that these same children will continue to lose to something else in Cyrodiil when the patch goes live. ZoS released thee changes on PTS at the last minute so no feedback could be given - they are forcing unwanted changes on the majority because of a small, immature minority. This game is headed for the dumpster. Feel free to uninstall.
    “Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
  • Krayzie
    Krayzie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS!!!
  • Krayzie
    Krayzie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really hate doing this to the forum community, but the instability daily has remained out of hand for way too long.
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really hate doing this to the forum community, but the instability daily has remained out of hand for way too long.

Spamming and bumping your own thread can lead to a forum ban, FYI.

And.. your problem is NOT XBOX exclusive. Its a "feature" of playing ESO, since launch..
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, it will actually be WORSENED with this upcoming patch. Nothing is being done to fix lag, only to worsen what was ruined in Morrowind:

Homestead's patch delivered a huge blow to server stability in managing 1000's of housing instances - and it's getting worse with each passing day. Morrowind forced unwanted, un-fun "balance" changes that turn ESO stale - "game of chores" with no build diversity. Horns of the Reach will ruin tons of gear builds that have desperately tried to work despite the changes with Morrowind.

Armor sets that children have cried about because they suck at the game will be nerfed - the irony being that these same children will continue to lose to something else in Cyrodiil when the patch goes live. ZoS released thee changes on PTS at the last minute so no feedback could be given - they are forcing unwanted changes on the majority because of a small, immature minority. This game is headed for the dumpster. Feel free to uninstall.

Well atleast trait rework will Increase build diversity so we aren't forced to run sharpened
  • Krayzie
    Krayzie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Darlgon wrote: »

Spamming and bumping your own thread can lead to a forum ban, FYI.

And.. your problem is NOT XBOX exclusive. Its a "feature" of playing ESO, since launch..

Not xbox exclusive, console exclusive, this thread is about Xbox though

lul PC does not have anywhere near the problems console does.
    Edited by Krayzie on August 3, 2017 10:50PM
  • Shadzilla
    Shadzilla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Krayzie
    Krayzie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Epic ^
  • Krayzie
    Krayzie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone else? Perhaps a ZoS employee?
  • GreyWolf_79
    GreyWolf_79
    ✭✭✭✭
    You could always upgrade your potato and switch to master race PS4 :trollface:

YES that was a total troll post, not meant to be taken seriously.
    No need to get mad, it's a free thread bump for you. :)
  • Krayzie
    Krayzie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You could always upgrade your potato and switch to master race PS4 :trollface:

YES that was a total troll post, not meant to be taken seriously.
    No need to get mad, it's a free thread bump for you. :)

I am planning to upgrade to Xbox One X =]
  • Karivaa
    Karivaa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Every time Zos adds something, Xbox gets worst. We initially had no lag in cyrodiil until the imperial city came out.
  • QuebraRegra
    QuebraRegra
    ✭✭✭✭✭

no one else may acknowledge this, but I'm afraid yer on point. Clearly they have made changes to reduce server load over years, but there is no doubt that additions like HOMESTEAD must increase those loads (even while stating that CPs were causing PVP lag.. LOL!).
  • Krayzie
    Krayzie
    ✭✭✭✭✭

no one else may acknowledge this, but I'm afraid yer on point. Clearly they have made changes to reduce server load over years, but there is no doubt that additions like HOMESTEAD must increase those loads (even while stating that CPs were causing PVP lag.. LOL!).

I honestly didn't acknowledge, because it's so true, everything that has been said.