The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Concierge service?

• Nerouyn
    Nerouyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just got an e-mail from ZoS listing the new limited time items and offering a concierge service to purchase them during the time if I have the crowns available. This is a smart move from the perspective that a lot of people go on vacations when these things are on sale.

This isn't actually new. You've been able to lodge a support ticket to buy something currently available in the crown store for a very long time now. They haven't advertised it but have also talked about it freely in the forums.

There was briefly a problem with some CS staff selling things which weren't currently available - eg. glow kitty mount - which caused a bit of upset.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Calsifer wrote: »
    STOP, STOP, STOP!!! Before you go through with this idea, please take a moment to think of how this IS going to be abused. This can and WILL reck the economy. Without Naming and Shaming anyone in particular, there is a known individual on the PS4 EU server that is notorious for SELLING GOLD. This system will only provide them with a way to gather HUGE sums of in game currency to provide people with crown store items. While this system is by ticket at the moment, do you think for one mintue that it will not eventually be automated? And when said individual starts making hundreds of transactions, do you think for one minute ZOS is going to try to stop him? And did ANYONE think of how this will WRECK the ESO PS4 EU Econmy?
    @Calsifer so report them and get them banned. Can't sell gold if they keep losing all their accounts.

You can PM any community manager or forums moderator here with the information you have and they'll pass it on for investigation, ZOS will be able to trace accounts involved and linked to said player.

@Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Hanokihs
    Hanokihs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    STOP, STOP, STOP!!! Before you go through with this idea, please take a moment to think of how this IS going to be abused. This can and WILL reck the economy. Without Naming and Shaming anyone in particular, there is a known individual on the PS4 EU server that is notorious for SELLING GOLD. This system will only provide them with a way to gather HUGE sums of in game currency to provide people with crown store items. While this system is by ticket at the moment, do you think for one mintue that it will not eventually be automated? And when said individual starts making hundreds of transactions, do you think for one minute ZOS is going to try to stop him? And did ANYONE think of how this will WRECK the ESO PS4 EU Econmy?

Yeah, console economy is toilet anyway, so... Report that guy and move on with life?

Anyway, is there a way to give away crown crate collectibles? Because oh man, I'd love the ability to trade mounts with my friends when one of us gets something the other wants.
    "I haven't really played much yet, but lemme tell you all about how the game should include X and be a lot more like Y!" - Half the posters on this forum.
    "I've been here for years, and lemme tell you all about how they should never change or evolve Z, because then the game would be ruined forever." - The other half of posters on this forum.
  • Slurg
    Slurg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hanokihs wrote: »

Yeah, console economy is toilet anyway, so... Report that guy and move on with life?

Anyway, is there a way to give away crown crate collectibles? Because oh man, I'd love the ability to trade mounts with my friends when one of us gets something the other wants.

I think the purpose of doing this through the ticketing system is to ensure that people don't abuse it (agree if people know about gold selling they should send a report). I know they keep track because the rep handling one of my gift exchanges referenced a previous one

Try putting in a ticket about the crown crate collectibles and see what they say. The worst that could happen is they say no, but you might be pleasantly surprised.
    Happy All the Holidays To You and Yours!
    Remembering better days of less RNG in all the things.