The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Bulk Poison/Potion Crafting for Console

Koolio
Koolio
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I can't remember exactly when it was mentioned but weren't we supposed to get a QOL crafting improvement?
Edited by Koolio on April 26, 2018 4:35PM
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are QoL improvements in update 15 patch notes on the PtS. However, I don't remember anything about multiple potion crafting.

I bough a $15 PS4 3rd party controller w a button lock for potions, poisons and refining. It might sound silly, but it is honestly one of my best ESO investments.
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    davey1107 wrote: »
    There are QoL improvements in update 15 patch notes on the PtS. However, I don't remember anything about multiple potion crafting.

I bough a $15 PS4 3rd party controller w a button lock for potions, poisons and refining. It might sound silly, but it is honestly one of my best ESO investments.

I would be careful with that. They might say it's botting.
  • mrdiamond666
    mrdiamond666
    ✭✭✭
    Wouldnt you just keep hitting Square button (on PS4)
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Yea hitting it 250 times is a bummer.
  • NordSwordnBoard
    NordSwordnBoard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Koolio wrote: »

I made 200 while drinking two cups of coffee. One of the most boring chores in this game. Making a stack shouldn't feel like leveling alchemy up to 50 all over again.
    Fear is the Mindkiller
  • mrdiamond666
    mrdiamond666
    ✭✭✭

I made 200 while drinking two cups of coffee. One of the most boring chores in this game. Making a stack shouldn't feel like leveling alchemy up to 50 all over again.

IDK, fishing sure does tie it (altho I did get 4 perfect roe today after skinning 170 fish) and THAT EQUALS $$$.... WHO WANTS TO BUY SOME XP POTS.... LOLZ
  • STEVIL
    STEVIL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

IDK, fishing sure does tie it (altho I did get 4 perfect roe today after skinning 170 fish) and THAT EQUALS $$$.... WHO WANTS TO BUY SOME XP POTS.... LOLZ

yeah... the purpose of fishing IRL is to get to sit on your backside all day and drink beer and call it sport, whereas trying that at home on the couch gets you called lazy and a honey-do list handed to you.

In the game, most activities can be done while sitting on your backside drinking beer for hours, so the main lure of fishing vanishes.
    Proudly skooma free while talks-when-drunk is in mandatory public housing.
    YFMV Your Fun May Vary.

First Law of Nerf-o-Dynamics
    "The good way I used to get good kills *with good skill* was good but the way others kill me now is bad."

• Ulo
    Ulo
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes i would love this, ive been using alot of potions on different characters lately and am burning through pots. Would probablly save 20 mins a day if i didn't have to stand at an alchemy stations constantly tapping craft and listening to the crafting hummmm sound effect over and over.
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Why do I have to click square 100 times a day?
  • Eyesinthedrk
    Eyesinthedrk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure if you guys have an official petition on this yet. But when you do, scribble my name in.
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    PS4 please add this
  • Thrasher91604
    Thrasher91604
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shift click used to craft 10 at a time supposedly. Would be nice to have that back.
  • Grimm13
    Grimm13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just have to say, PC+Addons = Problem Solved

But I do agree that not being able to craft multiples within the basic game code is ridiculous.
    Edited by Grimm13 on January 4, 2018 5:03PM
    https://sparkforautism.org/

Season of DraggingOn
    It's your choice on how you vote with your $

PC-NA
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Grimm13 wrote: »

But I do agree that not being able to craft multiples within the basic game code is ridiculous.

Especially since console user can't use addons
  • CavalryPK
    CavalryPK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Poor console peasants..... hahahaha... Multi Craft Add-on. hahahahahah omg
    THE CAVELRY HAS ARRIVED! Cav is a professional magblade, (in his not so professional opinion). He is immortal and is fighting for the Pact since 2E 572, amidst the turmoil of the Second Akaviri Invasion. He protects the provinces of Skyrim, Morrowind and Black Marsh.

Check out his PVP YouTube channel !

https://youtube.com/TheCavalryPK
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Grimm13 wrote: »

Especially since console user can't use addons

I just made 5k potions yesterday and I wanted to die, we need something :(
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    CavalryPK wrote: »
    Poor console peasants..... hahahaha... Multi Craft Add-on. hahahahahah omg

Worth not having to deal with Miats.
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    George Jetson only has one job - to push a button. Twice and he gets stressed out. Get a clue ZoS!
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This is still a serious issue for console users

50 button presses and 15 mins a day to craft potions and poisons. Can we please get mass crafting.
  • Stinkyremy
    Stinkyremy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    davey1107 wrote: »

I did that, turbo pad to craft crap loads of crappy poisons to level alchemy
  • ZarkingFrued
    ZarkingFrued
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fishing sucks, potion and food crafting sucks. And I dont get why. Ff15 has a fairly fun fishing mini game approach, why should eso feel like I'm fishing in Runescape? Lazy mfers. It would be simple to make something kin to the FF15 fishing mini game and be a huge improvement to the game (even Ocarina of Time N64 fishing beats ESO fishing) I know, I know, fish farmers won't like the idea of so much work to farm 1 fish. just give people more fish than one per successful attempt or increase Perfect Roe drop rates, and the mini game would be as e-fish-ient in terms of farming productivity as it it now. I'm not sorry about the e-fish-ient joke. Not at all.. Also, it makes Zero sense that I have to craft potions and poisons one click, 4 or 16, at a time.....WTF is that ZOS? Seriously, ZERO sense..
    Edited by ZarkingFrued on April 27, 2018 2:24AM
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Necro.

Currently running infused potions reduced glyphs.

I can drink potions just as fast as I make them
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    15 mins a day just to craft potions