The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

EU-PC- RIP?

UrbanMonk
UrbanMonk
✭✭✭✭✭
Me and another 11 people just experienced massive lag spikes in nHOF. Bosses were taking less to no damage. Skipping mechanics by minutes.
Seems like a DDOS.
Some of my guildies are getting it on vDSA too.

Anyone else getting the same?
Urban.Monk

-Monk I- Magden- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
-Tsürügi- MagBlade- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
-Bantam Bomber- MagPlar- AVA28
-Hot Nöödle- MagDK - AVA37
-Pablo Necrobar- StamCro- AVA24

youtube.com/c/UrbanMonkGaming
Easiest mDK for vMA and vVH- https://youtu.be/dUxQO1FO1XQ

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Balance for the Sake of Balance is no Balance at all.
  • onemoredragon
    onemoredragon
    ✭✭✭
    I guess we have just been in the same nHOF instance but I left to make a forum post xD
    Had these funny things happening at vDSA as well. Really wondering how many people were affected by this and when it's going to be fixed.
    PC EU @OneMoreDragon

Rakshasi Raijina, khajiit sorceror, adventurer and crafter
    Keel-Neesha, argonian dragonknight tank
    Asharlys, orc templar tank
    Wanheda Praimfaya, nord necromancer tank
    Alessia Whitegold, redguard templar 2h/bow DD
    Mitsuro Naztharune, khajiit dragonknight dw/bow DD
    Viannereth, bosmer warden bow/bow DD
    Moraelyn of Ra'athim, dunmer necromancer magicka DD

So long as the dragonfires shall burn, to you, and to all generations, I swear that my Hearts blood shall hold fast the Gates of Oblivion.
  • UrbanMonk
    UrbanMonk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I went back there and this time it seemed to be fine.
    Urban.Monk

-Monk I- Magden- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
  • Ankael07
    Ankael07
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    For the past 1 or 2 hours I got kicked out like every 10-20 minutes
    If you want me to reply to your comment type @Ankael07 in it.
  • DenniMyuu
    DenniMyuu
    ✭✭✭✭
    Had the same thing in Skyreach Catacombs with my bf just now. 190 ping but mobs took almost no damage, resetted, came back, ported through the whole room etc.
    No problem the whole day until now.
    Edited by DenniMyuu on August 2, 2017 4:39PM
    Possessed Myuutikora | Argonian | Templar | Healer | Master Angler • Goddess Goni | Argonian | Warden | Healer
    » vMSA Flawless • vDSA • vHRC HM • vAA HM • vSO HM • vMOL HM • vHOF HM • vAS +2 • vCR +3 • vBRP «

» finally retired | Goni & Guar ♥ « | » PC EU Vivec « | » since beta «
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There were problems logging in a couple of hours ago, and staying in if you actually got in. It does sound like a DDOS attack on the EU servers this time.
  • Olgierd
    Olgierd
    ✭✭
    Same here i also have that issue
  • KingMagaw
    KingMagaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good old DDOS excuse for poor performance - works every time!
  • Rikkof
    Rikkof
    ✭✭✭
    I had issues today also, all of the sudden the game started laoding very slow ( I play on a M2 ssd Plextor...with3k OC vengeance ram), and right during one of these long loading screens , entering a delve, I got dc'ed and couldn't log back in for a good 15 minutes or so
    Once I loged back in, It all went back to normal, I even finished the main mission on the game and killed molag bal, hehe, so it seems that it works ok now.
    I am preparing for a pvp adventure on my sorc now , I hope no dc's.
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=0S4CBBa4sSc
  • filip175
    filip175
    Just finished Hel Ra, the skills took 3 seconds to go off and then did no damage, same for mobs. It was just a bunch of people standing around, doing nothing.
  • bennysbeastb16_ESO2
    its defiantly something fubar with some dungeons, all open world areas seem fine (60-80 pings) so decided to go solo some netch in darkshade 1 and ping ranged 300-600 with mobs teleporting all over the place, no dmg being received or given, then splurts of mobs just die,
    i decided to teleport to normal HoF to test quickly before trial night, and ping bk to 80 , played smoothly,
    teleported bk to darkshade for one more go, and instantly ping bk up over 300 with same issues.
    *** Intel Core i9-7940x ***
    *** MSI Ventus 2080TI ***
    *** 32 GB DDR4 2400Mhz ***
    *** Creative Zxr Soundcard ***
    ***2TB M2 nvme SSD ***
    *** Corsair 1200W PSU***
    *** Windows 10 x64 ***
  • Everstorm
    Everstorm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Did nGrotto solo without an issues, nSelene's one big lagfest though. Ironicly it makes stuff easier, Longclaw didn't port once...
  • UrbanMonk
    UrbanMonk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And tried once again. same status. Then we thought why not try VET. and guess what we brought the 1st bosses to 50% in 15 min and after that everyone started sleeping...

@ZOS_GinaBruno - FYI.
    Urban.Monk

-Monk I- Magden- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

• battlefeel
    battlefeel
    Soul Shriven
    can we please get a response regarding the EU server issues ? its affecting only some people

EDIT: Its been literally unplayable for those affected by it for about 4 hours or so, and there is no official mention of server issues
    Edited by battlefeel on August 2, 2017 6:50PM
    CP Capped/Any Role/Magicka&Stamina

The Rift/Craglorn/Gornir Estate -> 90% AFK
  • sparafucilsarwb17_ESO
    sparafucilsarwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tried to do BG and the lag made it impossible. 5K ping spikes and ping of 1k the entire time.
  • Olen_Mikko
    Olen_Mikko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Worked just fine for me.

You know, if server has lagspikes or even if game crashes to desktop, you don't have to worry about whether server is resting in peace or not.

It is not, i can assure you.
    NB enthusiastic:
    1. Woodhippie stamblade - DW hard-hitter / PvE
    2. Know-it-all elf Magblade - Healer / PvE & PvP
    3. Hate-them-all elf Magblade - Destrostaff AoE monster / PvE
    4. Cyrodiil-Refugee stamblade - Stamina Tank / PvE

Go dominion or go home

Nightblade-Hipster. I played Nightblade before it was cool - from 1.5 onwards.
  • onemoredragon
    onemoredragon
    ✭✭✭
    Just attempted vDSA again, instant lag spike 400-999, bars not swapping, mobs not aggroing and doing weirdest stuff. It is impossible to play it currently.
    PC EU @OneMoreDragon

Rakshasi Raijina, khajiit sorceror, adventurer and crafter
    Keel-Neesha, argonian dragonknight tank
    Asharlys, orc templar tank
    Wanheda Praimfaya, nord necromancer tank
    Alessia Whitegold, redguard templar 2h/bow DD
    Mitsuro Naztharune, khajiit dragonknight dw/bow DD
    Viannereth, bosmer warden bow/bow DD
    Moraelyn of Ra'athim, dunmer necromancer magicka DD

So long as the dragonfires shall burn, to you, and to all generations, I swear that my Hearts blood shall hold fast the Gates of Oblivion.
  • Olgierd
    Olgierd
    ✭✭
    battlefeel wrote: »
    can we please get a response regarding the EU server issues ? its affecting only some people

EDIT: Its been literally unplayable for those affected by it for about 4 hours or so, and there is no official mention of server issues

why no one is answering ? are we paying for this ?
  • Loc2262
    Loc2262
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did vFG1 today, end boss was "funny". Charges up lightning AoE attack, we sprint/dodge out, continue fighting, 5 seconds later everybody dies.
    Kind regards,
    Frank
    PC-EU, 12 chars, 900+CP
  • battlefeel
    battlefeel
    Soul Shriven
    lag issues have started again for many players...can we at least get an official response regarding this and whats being done to rectify this
    CP Capped/Any Role/Magicka&Stamina

The Rift/Craglorn/Gornir Estate -> 90% AFK