The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Returning Player Looking for Guilds

Merkabeh
Merkabeh
✭✭✭
Just came back to the game and I am searching for 2 guilds.

1. Looking for a trade Guild. Willing to pay reasonable fees; but not quite ready for 15k a week.

2. Also looking for a DC pvp/pve guild. I am not expecting every member to be DC only, like me; but looking for a guild that PvPs on DC side consistently or exclusively. Also hoping this guild will do dungeon runs and trial groups (I'm not ready for trials yet).

About me:
CP 180
I play mostly on and off during the day (central timezone).

My main is a Orc StamDK tank. He is master blacksmith (6-8 traits on every item) and master enchanter.

I have a Khajiit StamSorc Archer. This is my Master woodworker (8 traits all items) and Master clothier (6-8 traits all items). This

I am working on leveling an Argonian Templar Healer (only level 21). This is going to be my provisioner (currently 35 in provisioning).

Also will be working on Breton Magblade (currently level 12), that I intend to make my alchemist.

Look forward to hearing from you!
Crusader of The Knights of the Alessian Order

Anything useful that players are wanting added into the game all fall under the category of "Yer ruinin my 'mersion!" - Sallington

#CommunicationEquality
  • Merkabeh
    Merkabeh
    ✭✭✭
    Oh, forgot if you can see PS4 ID on these forums, so posting it.

OsCGunslinger
    Crusader of The Knights of the Alessian Order

Anything useful that players are wanting added into the game all fall under the category of "Yer ruinin my 'mersion!" - Sallington

#CommunicationEquality
  • Nova Sky
    Nova Sky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Greetings, Merkabeh.

I've sent you an invite to Better Hide or Die, a casual trade and social guild that's been part of the PS4 ESO landscape since the game launched We've around 440 or so active members, and we'd love to have you among the ladies and gentlemen who call BHD home.

Drop in and check us out. Stay, if you like, too!
    "Wheresoever you go, go with all of your heart."