The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Menu missing after Website maintenance

Feanor
Feanor
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
You might want to check the menu in the mobile theme. The new header and footer look nice, but the header completely overlaps the menu so you can't navigate at all. This makes the mobile version unusable. This is on an iPhone 6 with Safari. Please fix.

@ZOS_GinaBruno
Edited by Feanor on August 1, 2017 2:53PM
Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The new header loads over the old one. Press the broken image weird X in a box in the top left - and you will get the menu.

Which now includes a (slightly wonky and broken) dev tracker!

[Edit] oooh.. you cant go to profile etc. though
    Edited by MissBizz on August 1, 2017 2:59PM
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Insomnia rex
    Insomnia rex
    ✭✭✭
    Forum is completely unnavigable for me now on PC with chrome. The fancy blend in blend out header fades in and out and lines just jump, can't click on anything without stuff changing positions...

Is there any way to block the menu off, maybe with some adblock thing to fix navigation?
    Edited by Insomnia rex on August 1, 2017 3:00PM
    CP630 AR20 PC EU, Alt Mag Sorc AD - Insomnicia Rex
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep. We are stuck. @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom save us or give @MissBizz the power to save us.
  • R4TTIUS
    R4TTIUS
    ✭✭✭
    Yep I can't use forum menu either in mobile, as usual ESO fix becomes another fix
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    The new header loads over the old one. Press the broken image weird X in a box in the top left - and you will get the menu.

Which now includes a (slightly wonky and broken) dev tracker!

[Edit] oooh.. you cant go to profile etc. though

There is no x at all. Clicking on the header forwards you to elderscrollsonline.com. Just another thing nobody tested apparently before pushing it live.
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Images don't work darnit.

There is an X. It shows the main sites header -and the "categories" etc. header. You can still navigate the forums, but yes, there needs to be some additional attention to mobile.
    Edited by MissBizz on August 1, 2017 3:05PM
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Insomnia rex
    Insomnia rex
    ✭✭✭
    Using Adblock on PC on the Element NAV UNIVERSAL WRAPPER saves me from bashing in the screen..
  • GeorgeBlack
    GeorgeBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Was this necessary?
  • Sanctum74
    Sanctum74
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm on ipad and there is no x for me. I can scroll down to see the icons that access my account, but as soon as release it scrolls back up so I cant click on them.

Oh well I guess its time to wean myself off the forums till its fixed.
  • Myrnhiel
    Myrnhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What I am missing right now on PC/Firefox (or am I just too blind to find it?): I cannot find the selection between English/English International/German/French forums anymore (normally to be found on the top right).

So in order to be able to switch to the German forum, I have to go into the list of threads I participated in and click on one of the German threads there to access the forum.
  • Insomnia rex
    Insomnia rex
    ✭✭✭
    Myrnhiel wrote: »
    What I am missing right now on PC/Firefox (or am I just too blind to find it?): I cannot find the selection between English/English International/German/French forums anymore (normally to be found on the top right).

So in order to be able to switch to the German forum, I have to go into the list of threads I participated in and click on one of the German threads there to access the forum.

This feature is now part in the bottom thing on the left (click the flag).
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Unfortunately I *have* the menu - keeps popping in/out from super large looks awful, to a normalish size that still looks awful. Stop with the "autoresize" stuff please! As I scroll the page, having a header change size contantly is awful!
  • Myrnhiel
    Myrnhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Myrnhiel wrote: »

This feature is now part in the bottom thing on the left (click the flag).

Thank you for this information!

I didn't even think about clicking on the flag because I thought it would take me on the ZOS website or something as it is right next to "Merchandise/Career/Contact/Corporate". :)

Edited by Myrnhiel on August 1, 2017 3:31PM
  • Koensol
    Koensol
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Mobile is completely ***. If you are in a thread you cant go back to the underlying page. Yes, you can press on the X and navigate but only not to underlying page.
    Edited by Koensol on August 1, 2017 3:36PM
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not working here on mobile :/
  • schwarzman1
    schwarzman1
    ✭✭✭
    Not sure if intended but I just press where the menu button used to be and the menu opens. Top right of the banner.
    PS4 NA AD
    PSN: schwarzman1
  • rotaugen454
    rotaugen454
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was trying to figure out what setting I messed up in Safari, but at least now I know it was on their end.
    "Get off my lawn!"
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure if intended but I just press where the menu button used to be and the menu opens. Top right of the banner.

Nothing here :s
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FYI
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/4388116#Comment_4388116
    Hey guys, thanks for all your feedback so far! We're currently working on a fix for the issue on the mobile site where the buttons are getting covered - expect to see a fix later today. As for the jerkiness some of you are seeing, we'll make sure that gets fixed (though that'll likely be later this month, not today).