Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New guild "The Empire Network"

Words_For_Sale
Hello, everyone!

I am currently recruiting for a brand new guild that will eventually focus on trade and helping individuals with their ESO goals. We want everyone to prosper and as we grow, so should you. Currently, there are no dues or requirements to join as I will also be working with another guild called "New Scrolls Order" to help each other grow. However, that may be something we look into if we need to go down that path. I want to be able to help everyone get their trait training, skyshard hunting, dolmen group and much more. This is a new guild, and those that help us achieve our goals will be rewarded. However, we won't ignore casual players just wanting a place to hang out and get into groups from time to time or sell something when we get our guild store going.

Not only is this guild on ESO, but we also are building an entire gaming community. Our website is a new community where we host servers for various online games like Ark, Minecraft, and Connon Exiles. Ultimately we want to grow into something great for the gaming community and support players across multi-platforms and games. Join us and help us grow!

Along with our website, we also have a discord server to better communicate daily activities.

If you're interested please reply here or send me a message to ATalking-Muffin.