The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

How to turn NPC glow off?

Liam4594b16_ESO
Liam4594b16_ESO
Soul Shriven
Hi, I'm wondering if you can turn the red/yellow glow for targeting enemies and white glow for friendly NPCs? It really breaks the immersion for me and I'd like the option to turn it off.

Also, if you're able to tone down or turn off any other effects can someone let me know?

I know if it exists it will be in settings but I've looked through them multiple times and can't find anything
Edited by Liam4594b16_ESO on July 31, 2017 10:40PM

Best Answer

• Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For some reason I want to say the setting was moved into the Nameplates settings.

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
    Answer ✓
  • Liam4594b16_ESO
    Liam4594b16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks dude, that's it! Much appreciated
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks dude, that's it! Much appreciated

Awesome! Enjoy

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]