The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

What ESO needs to change?

Gabrielbg
Gabrielbg
Soul Shriven
ESO is a fun game but here is what needs to change for me:

Leveling: after you levelup your character to max cp you have to farm other characters and you really don't have patience to level up all over again, needs a cash or gold item where you can copy your character progress to another. (without the horse and bag)

Craft:
Needs jewelry craft.
More use of trait stones on furnishing and less furnishing materials.
ESO hireling should be a micromanagement game account wide instead of level up craft in 14 characters, would be like a freemium game you would use food to keep them working >_>.

Sets, Equipments : Theres a lot of weak sets on eso that nobody uses so would be nice to have 2 pieces, 3 pieces, 4 pieces, 5 pieces sets but completely rebalanced like a 4 piece set would be this like this 400 magicka, 400 health, 400 stamina, 400 critical, and a passive. The more pieces a set require Strongest the passive.
Now that Prosperous is changing the training trait could transform into the adveture trait and get that gold bonus too.

Housing: More utility to the house like armor hacks, chests.
Other styles of craft stations.

Gameplay: Make dodge fatigue less painful and breakfree animation a lot faster or no animation at all.

Anyway sorry for my poor english and tell me what you think.
Edited by Gabrielbg on July 31, 2017 9:21PM