The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Suggestion for an added ESO+ Perk

Jimmy
Jimmy
✭✭✭✭✭
Allow ESO+ subscribers to be able to summon a total of TWO non-combat pets.

Thank you :)
PC NA
@SkruDe
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's gonna be an earful...
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
  • coop500
    coop500
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    That's better then wanting Skyshards account wide just for paying monthly.

I support this if we can have a baby craft bag or more bank space~
    Wishing for Lilmothiit race still! Or maybe Lilmothiit companion?
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's more reasonable than my pizza idea.
  • Diabolus1989
    Diabolus1989
    ✭✭✭
    Pets - the gift so nice, you give it twice.
  • OC_Justice
    OC_Justice
    ✭✭✭
    You could have a hundred pets and that would never make me go eso+

Here is what would make me think about going ESO+.
    If you make a customize-able sectional dividable bank vault and bags.

This is what i mean.
    I can place a divider bar in a location, 10 spots down a place another bar. If I don't place anything in those slots it will remain empty. What ever I place there stays there. And to have as many divisions as desired.
    Why, for armor sets perhaps, so that if i place my ebon in one section it stays all together. If I place another specific trial armor together it stays together. If i want specific ingredients to stay together, they stay together. If i want specific rune stones to stay together they are there together. If I want crafting style items to stay together, they stay together. Meats, veggies, fruits, stones, glove, hats, costumes, you name it and you separate it. If you want more Eso+ members, this will do it for me.
    Also if you want more, make homes purchased come with a 20 or so item chest for Eso+ members.

I am not a member, but a few more perks might make me jump on board.

Just-ice

• CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    No. Sorry you can't L2P enough to that you need an AI to fight for you.
    Pets should be disabled in groups, dungeons, and trials, forever. I'd pay more for that perk.
    Honestly, wish pets would unsummon when combat ends. So tired of farmers just leaving their pets behind.
    Edited by CaffeinatedMayhem on July 31, 2017 6:02PM
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OC_Justice wrote: »
    You could have a hundred pets and that would never make me go eso+

Here is what would make me think about going ESO+.
    If you make a customize-able sectional dividable bank vault and bags.

This is what i mean.
    I can place a divider bar in a location, 10 spots down a place another bar. If I don't place anything in those slots it will remain empty. What ever I place there stays there. And to have as many divisions as desired.
    Why, for armor sets perhaps, so that if i place my ebon in one section it stays all together. If I place another specific trial armor together it stays together. If i want specific ingredients to stay together, they stay together. If i want specific rune stones to stay together they are there together. If I want crafting style items to stay together, they stay together. Meats, veggies, fruits, stones, glove, hats, costumes, you name it and you separate it. If you want more Eso+ members, this will do it for me.
    Also if you want more, make homes purchased come with a 20 or so item chest for Eso+ members.

I am not a member, but a few more perks might make me jump on board.

Just-ice

It would really be nice if we could see sets in one area. I have some sets items of the same set taking up space because it has a different name. On that subject anyone know an add on for it?
  • jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pets should be disabled in groups, dungeons, and trials, forever. I'd pay more for that perk.
    Honestly, wish pets would unsummon when combat ends. So tired of farmers just leaving their pets behind.

Key word was non-combat. The pets that run around behind you and look cool, not the ones that fight.

I love the idea of being able to sectionalize my bank. It is extremely annoying, and serves no game-play purposes, that I cannot sort/search my bank at least by set. Crafting gear for my alts requires far too much scrolling to withdraw that gear from my bank. And unfortunately Xbox has no addons that do the dev's jobs for them.
  • Vercingetorix
    Vercingetorix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only added ESO Perk worth considering is the ability to play with pre-Morrowind "balance" changes.
    “Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
  • PsychoROFLit
    PsychoROFLit
    ✭✭✭
    jaws343 wrote: »

Key word was non-combat. The pets that run around behind you and look cool, not the ones that fight.

I love the idea of being able to sectionalize my bank. It is extremely annoying, and serves no game-play purposes, that I cannot sort/search my bank at least by set. Crafting gear for my alts requires far too much scrolling to withdraw that gear from my bank. And unfortunately Xbox has no addons that do the dev's jobs for them.

shhh, its L2P-guy, they knows everything about game and showing it in public places to someone patting their ego
  • rhapsodious
    rhapsodious
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please no, the echalette scream coupled with the yipping of the jackal or dogs barking would make me cry. ;_; Think of how terrible the bank would be.

If they allow pets to be muted, sure! Go for it! I'd like to have more (quieter) pets around.
    Edited by rhapsodious on July 31, 2017 6:27PM
  • KeiruNicrom
    KeiruNicrom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Better yet. Two mounts at the same time. One set as main mount with all the physics the second a pack mount with bags and boxes based on how much you got in your craft bag

Or give non combat pets the same auto loot capabilities as in BDO. That would be awesome
    Edited by KeiruNicrom on July 31, 2017 6:35PM
  • OC_Justice
    OC_Justice
    ✭✭✭

shhh, its L2P-guy, they knows everything about game and showing it in public places to someone patting their ego

If any part of this game gives anyone an ego boast, I am very sad for those individuals.
  • PsychoROFLit
    PsychoROFLit
    ✭✭✭
    OC_Justice wrote: »

If any part of this game gives anyone an ego boast, I am very sad for those individuals.

well, it is and its true, i heard this phrase lot of times already and its so funny and stupid to see it.
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Better yet. Two mounts at the same time. One set as main mount with all the physics the second a pack mount with bags and boxes based on how much you got in your craft bag

A Guar loaded with bags and boxes.......

sprinting........

I'd pay to see that! :)
    When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

My bad, should not post when I'm sick.

Still would say no. Pets/Merchants/Bankers in trials/dungeons aren't a problem because of framerate anymore, but visual clutter. If all 12 people in a trial have 2 pets... that's more pets than people. PLUS combat pets. Just no.

Large non-combat pets (think war dogs, senches, guar) are an issue in small spaces, like tombs in Vvardenfell. It's really hard to see urns when 3 cats, a twilight matriarch, and a clannfear are standing on them.
  • stewhead2ub17_ESO
    stewhead2ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

L2Read professor. OP stated Non Combat pets.
  • josiahva
    josiahva
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What the hell would I want a second non-combat pet slot for? I never use the one I have, of all the worthless cosmetic stuff in this game, non-combat pets are the worst. All they do is slow down the server.
  • stewhead2ub17_ESO
    stewhead2ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    josiahva wrote: »
    What the hell would I want a second non-combat pet slot for? I never use the one I have, of all the worthless cosmetic stuff in this game, non-combat pets are the worst. All they do is slow down the server.

Then by all means you wouldn't have to use it. Many people enjoy their pets.
  • Denyiir
    Denyiir
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have better idea, let eso+ subscribers kill other people pets, cause they are really annoying ...
    Edited by Denyiir on July 31, 2017 9:21PM
  • NyassaV
    NyassaV
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Sorry you can't L2Read enough

NON-COMBAT was stated
    Flawless Conqueror ~ Grand Overlord
    She/Her ~ PC/NA | I record things for fun and for info
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    coop500 wrote: »
    That's better then wanting Skyshards account wide just for paying monthly.

I support this if we can have a baby craft bag or more bank space~

Why should you get that if ESO+ members got something so trivial as another pet lol. Pay for the game you play.
  • xSkullfox
    xSkullfox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NO and post stuff like these in the crown store suborum.
    Groupfinder:
    The worst part is when it finally puts you in a group, your healer turns into a werewolf, your tank has 14k HP and the dps is heavy armor, using a restro staff and a two handed sword on the backbar. Then comes the 15 minute penalty before the cycle starts anew.

Rulz of Morrowind:
    • The first rule of Morrowind is: You do not talk about Morrowind.
    • The second rule of Morrowind is: You do not talk about Morrowind.
    • Third rule of Morrowind: Someone yells NDA stuff, uploads images, streams, the game is over.
    • Fourth rule: only invited players can test.
    • Fifth rule: one invite at a time, fellas.
    • Sixth rule: crying or bashing on pts.
    • Seventh rule: NDA will go on as long as they have to.
    • And the eighth and final rule: If this is your first invite at Morrowind, you have to play.
  • Zenzuki
    Zenzuki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another pet aimlessly wandering around, cluttering up everything? Nope!

An ESO+ perk I'd like to see would be preferrential queue'ing!

Front of the line (or VIP lane), if I'm paying you every month like clockwork.

Wanna play on just the box cost alone, the line for that is over there >>> !
    Can Open...
    Worms EVERYWHERE!
  • Slick_007
    Slick_007
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    this is a great idea but doesnt go far enough. You should be able to summon ALL your non combat pets at the same time.
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Not really an ESO+ perk, but more like everyone perk of making motifs / traits / patterns server wide.

Cause we already know that the majority of the entire game wouldn't spend another 50m+ on each alt to obtain the same exact thing again.
  • Queo
    Queo
    ✭✭✭

My bad, should not post when I'm sick.

Still would say no. Pets/Merchants/Bankers in trials/dungeons aren't a problem because of framerate anymore, but visual clutter. If all 12 people in a trial have 2 pets... that's more pets than people. PLUS combat pets. Just no.

Large non-combat pets (think war dogs, senches, guar) are an issue in small spaces, like tombs in Vvardenfell. It's really hard to see urns when 3 cats, a twilight matriarch, and a clannfear are standing on them.

this 100%

I like the idea just cause i have the pather pets and the cub... it be cool to have them both out... but visually its a mess.
  • notimetocare
    notimetocare
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only added ESO Perk worth considering is the ability to play with pre-Morrowind "balance" changes.

No... Game is better off post Morrowind. Because you pack tye skill to adapt to not being able to cast infinitely doesn't make it bad
  • Borvath
    Borvath
    ✭✭
    I support this. And for non-ESO Plus members I would like a version of craft bag that only allows one stack per material.
  • BrianDavion
    BrianDavion
    ✭✭✭✭
    honestly, you get your monthly fee in crown coins alone, all thw DLC for free, the crafting bag, I suspect the people who don't think thats eneugh will never be sastified. that or they outright would only sub if the game went Pay to Win