Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PVP MagSorc Build

razor_radford26
Hi All

Just wondering what people think is the best gear for a MagSorc build in PVP? I am thinking of running vicious death but what should I run with it? Also what trait is best? I use divine for PVE but as I won't be getting as many hits should I change it?
  • seedubsrun
    seedubsrun
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi All

Just wondering what people think is the best gear for a MagSorc build in PVP? I am thinking of running vicious death but what should I run with it? Also what trait is best? I use divine for PVE but as I won't be getting as many hits should I change it?

There's a few solid builds for MagSorc PvP these days. Vicious death is pretty cool but only if you'll be fighting big groups and it's better on MagNBs. If you want to give it a go though I'd pair it with a resource sustain set like Lich. You could do jewelry, 1 armor piece, and a resto staff on the back bar.

Main set options: Spinners, Shacklebreaker, or Amberplasm are all really great sets for a magsorc. Any of those can be paired with Lich for solid damage and sustain.

Traits for PvP should probably be impen and infused on the big pieces
  • razor_radford26
    Thanks for your comments, I do like the Lich set so maybe I will do some grinding for it :) I prefer big groups as I am not massively skilled in pvp and die in a lot of 1 on 1s haha