Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

Serenity fall hidden loft, anybody have some ideas for it?

zaria
zaria
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
jVL3nreh.jpg
It the orc bar the best way to make floors without using too much materials? Yes I know I will have to use one on bottom to.
Grinding just make you go in circles.
Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.

Best Answers

• Stopnaggin
    Stopnaggin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had a buddy turn it into a bedroom. Lattice work for a ramp to get up there.
    Answer ✓
  • Haruspex
    Haruspex
    ✭✭✭
    Using planks for floors/ramps doesn't take up much room because they are big. I've used them quite a bit in my home along with orcish bars for the edges. The planks are rough which makes it almost impossible to put rugs down though.

Here's a screenshot of a floor I've built using planks:
    HTIwK9z.png
    Edited by Haruspex on August 2, 2017 3:05PM
    Answer ✓
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, the argonian one should work, can stuff one part into wall to make is smaller.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can we see some pics of ways people managed to make this space accessible?
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• lasertooth
    lasertooth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can use the "bolted" style paintings turned upside down as a floor, or the daedric platforms work well too (the purple diagram one, I think it's called daedric base, ashen). The orc platforms work well but are kinda thick, which is why the thinner daedric bases or bolted paintings might work better. Good luck!!

PS--this isn't the same house, but it's an example of using the daedric bases as a floor and stones for the stairs.

kzAPAh6.jpg

Lasertooth
    GM of ESO Grand Designs, Grand Designs Too, and Grand Designs Trinity
    Xbox/NA