The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Detection pots are bugged

Zer0oo
Zer0oo
✭✭✭✭✭
Even when you use a detection pot the attacks still misses (atleast cfrag and crushing shock). It will still uncloak the nb but if he/she cloaks again the next attack will miss again.
Ice Furnace: This item set now grants Spell Damage, rather than Weapon Damage for the 4 piece bonus
- Update 23
  • Lokey0024
    Lokey0024
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ive had a problem with the effect not working after about 4 seconds, wasting a Potion cooldown.
  • scipionumatia
    scipionumatia
    ✭✭✭✭
    I noticed this as well, my crit rush misses even while nb is detected, usually have to hit with an aoe ability like reverse slice or LA/HA with a 2h. For some reason those uncloak (think it might be because 2h LA and HA have aoe effects?)
    Scipio Numantia Red guard Nightblade PvP- AD
    Scipio Asiaticus Khajiit Nightblade (CRAFTER/DPS) PvE- EP
    Altmer Nightblade PvP- EP
    Fueoculto Breton Templar (DPS) PvE- EP
    Rasoculto Orc Dragon Knight PvP- EP
    Caethus Argonian Templar (HEAL) PvE- EP
    Vale Oso Nord Sorc (DPS) PvE- AD
    Sir-Galahad-the-pure Altmer Sorc (DPS) PvE- EP
    Scipionumantine Imperial Templar PvP- EP
    Un-bearable Imperial Warden PVP- EP
    Vale Bear Altmer Warden PvP- EP
    Baits-All-Zergs Argonian Dragon knight PVP- DC
  • AdicusDio
    AdicusDio
    ✭✭✭
    Try marking them, then doing the attack.
  • Unfadingsilence
    Unfadingsilence
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zer0oo wrote: »
    Even when you use a detection pot the attacks still misses (atleast cfrag and crushing shock). It will still uncloak the nb but if he/she cloaks again the next attack will miss again.

Are you sure they where not out of range? I tested this on Xbox NA and working just fine
  • Zer0oo
    Zer0oo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zer0oo wrote: »

Are you sure they where not out of range? I tested this on Xbox NA and working just fine

No they can be right next to you if they use/spam cloak when you have detection pot up your next attack will miss(atleast for crushing shock and cfrags)
    Ice Furnace: This item set now grants Spell Damage, rather than Weapon Damage for the 4 piece bonus
    - Update 23