The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

skillpoints

Knuckels1987
make it so that you can reput some skillpoints without needing to remove all. like the cp system.
  • DarkLylith
    DarkLylith
    ✭✭✭
    YES! Agree 100% sometime I just want to take a few away, and it so annoying to have to redo all, and takes forever.
  • Jciampi
    Jciampi
    ✭✭✭
    I end up taking photographs with my phone to remember where I spent in each category. I have every skyshard in the game but 7 in the imperial city. It takes me ages to redo skill points if I need to. Now thankfully I have enough that I shouldn't need to redo. But still. It's aggravating
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think ZOS has stated they are working on a system for partial skill reset. no ETA that I know of though
    Edited by Morgul667 on July 31, 2017 4:44AM
  • Zordrage
    Zordrage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morgul667 wrote: »
    I think ZOS has stated they are working on a system for partial skill reset. no ETA that I know of though

it will come with the loading screen fix , server optimazations and the necromancer. :)

nah just joking....

but would be nice if the devs would start adding and fixing some more on demand stuff...
    Edited by Zordrage on July 31, 2017 3:17PM