The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Starter dueling setup for Magicka Templar

bgarr7995
bgarr7995
Hello all,

One of my guilds is having a dueling tourney in a couple of weeks, and I was wondering what would be a good starter setup using only crafted sets that I could use and still be fairly competitive. I don't have access to any monster sets yet, as I just recently hit Cp160, so please don't include those.

Also, what would my bars look like? (I don't pvp too often so I only know what is good for pve :P)
  • Destyran
    Destyran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 kags 3 seducer 3 willpower 1kena? Or something?
  • DeHei
    DeHei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You need to buy a 5 pieceset (inclusive 3 parts juwelry) and then you craft 5 piece shaklebreaker, kagrenacs or other with weapons you want to play. Not you should farm 1 part Molag Kenas or 2parts Valkyns Skoria. For helm you run the dungeon and for shoulders you need to do the undaunted dailys and open the right of 3 chests. Look over Teso Wiki, which gives your set.

Skills: Vampires Bane, Puncturing Sweep, Charge, Degeneration/Elemental Drain, Purifying Light; Dawnbreaker/Soulassoult

Honor the Dead, Blazing Spear/Degeneration, Rapid Regeneration, Restoring Focus, Ritual of Retribution; Lights Champion

This is a starter setup, what is not the optimum, but easy to learn and works not bad.
    DeHei - EP Magicka Templar Allrounder
    De Hei(Youtube)