The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Can't log in - Error 200

fullheartcontainer
fullheartcontainer
✭✭✭✭
I'm having issues logging in to the game! Since yesterday I've been getting Error 200 when I try and log in. I've tried repairing the install and it didn't work; I don't have a firewall blocking anything; I've rebooted and nothing. I tried running a trace route to ESO and it gets stuck after some Akamai Tech connections. How can I fix this so I can log in?

g9fw2vetb5p7.png

@ZOS_GinaBruno help me you're my only hope <3
  • fullheartcontainer
    fullheartcontainer
    ✭✭✭✭
    UPDATE: I was just able to log in? I didn't change anything. It gave me error code 200 one second, and then the announcements loaded at the bottom of the page so I tried again and got in. I'm going to say this isn't solved and I just got lucky logging in.
  • China337038191
    same thing i got
  • fullheartcontainer
    fullheartcontainer
    ✭✭✭✭
    UPDATE 2: still having this issue and still cannot log in. The one time I was able to log on Saturday seems a fluke
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @fullheartcontainer As you've already tried going through a repair and opening ports, yet are still getting error 200 logging in, you should submit a support ticket into customer support. Please make sure to include a brief description of the issue and any troubleshooting you've already done in the ticket.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post