The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What's the best crafted gear for a cp160 stamblade?

Sekero
Sekero
✭✭✭
I'm using hundings x5 Night mother x4 all divines, stam enchants, heavy chest/legs rest med, dw swords and S&B precise weapons divine shield, all prismatic, swords weapon damage enchant, shield stam enchant. Weapons and shield are gold, the rest purple, with Nightmother jewellery purple, all robust/stam regen. Is there a better CRAFTED outfit, surface PVE - No trials, ever!

Best Answers

• GrumpyDuckling
    GrumpyDuckling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Always depends on your playstyle and/or goals with the build, but the top answers you'll typically get are Nightmother's Gaze and Hunding's Rage.
    Options
    Answer ✓
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'd switch out nightmothers with spriggans, but spriggans jewelry can get expensive, about 100 - 120K for all 3 pieces. Everything else you have, Hundings, enchants, etc are good. I like spriggans for the higher stamina thus higher damage it gives. But then again, your play style will determine exactly what will work best for you.
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
    Options
    Answer ✓
  • SoLooney
    SoLooney
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    youll be missing out on vicious ophidian and two fanged snake
    Options
    Answer ✓
  • Olen_Mikko
    Olen_Mikko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have had great success with 5x hunding + 4x nightmothers + 3 agility jewelry.

Doesn't sound bad combination, if you want to use only crafted sets
    NB enthusiastic:
    1. Woodhippie stamblade - DW hard-hitter / PvE
    2. Know-it-all elf Magblade - Healer / PvE & PvP
    3. Hate-them-all elf Magblade - Destrostaff AoE monster / PvE
    4. Cyrodiil-Refugee stamblade - Stamina Tank / PvE

Go dominion or go home

Nightblade-Hipster. I played Nightblade before it was cool - from 1.5 onwards.
    Options
    Answer ✓
  • Sekero
    Sekero
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the replies and advice, people. I'm off to check out Spriggans and Agility.
    Options
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Crafted? Don't most go Clever Alchemist for ganking? Or Eternal Hunt for a more sustained combat?
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Minie Mo - Stam/Magblade - DC
    Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
    Khattman Doo - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.
    Options
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Biro123 wrote: »
    Crafted? Don't most go Clever Alchemist for ganking? Or Eternal Hunt for a more sustained combat?

Both are good, it really depends on play style.
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
    Options
  • khele23eb17_ESO
    khele23eb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    SoLooney wrote: »

Hes not interested in doing the content that drops those. And even if he was hed need crafted gear in the first place anyway.

As for advice: if youre interested in dps there are 2 options (relatively easy to obtain) for sets IMO: spriggan + hundings + monster or night mother + hundings + agility. You can farm the spriggan set in Bangkorai and the monster set from dungeons/pledges. Also, Id switch 1h+shield to bow if you want to do dungeons as dps. And use daggers instead of swords.
    Edited by khele23eb17_ESO on July 30, 2017 10:14PM
    P2P offered you 'hell yeah!' moments. F2P offers you 'thank god its over' moments.
    Options
  • DarkLylith
    DarkLylith
    ✭✭✭
    Pretty good set up, if you change your weapons to sharpened you will get more damage, along with theif mundas. 5 x hundings 4 x night mother all med divines with 3 x agility jewl is good starter set up. If you want more dammage swap out 1h & S for a bow. DW and Bow is very strong pve dps. If you want so more survivability you could spent a little bit of time in cyro and unlock vigor for a good heal, and use the DW blood thirst and blood craze instead of suprise attacks.
    Options
  • Stannum
    Stannum
    ✭✭✭✭
    If crafted only in the case you have agility jewelry (all enchanted on weapon dmg) then 5NMG and 4HR (not vice versa). 5HR and 4 NMG only if there's another NMG in party.
    Options
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A lot of nice advices here for PVE

Im trying to Stamblade PVP and looking for a gear with great performance/"grinding time" ratio

Im hoping to use some crafted sets as well as others, do you guys have any idea ? Also shall I go with 5 heavy for NB or Medium :)
    Options
  • Azurya
    Azurya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SoLooney wrote: »

forget, farming 2 useable sets here will take longer then you may live............

after 3 months farming, only 3 parts in divine..... so much pain and frustration

that is why I stopped this, went crafted gear and live a happy life now
    Options
  • Bobby_V_Rockit
    Bobby_V_Rockit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I prefer NMG over Spriggan. Offers about 5% more crit chance than Spriggans. I need the crit for heals myself.
    Options
  • ookami007
    ookami007
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Having several Stamblades, I would say:

Crafted only
    5 Piece Hundings / 4 (or 3 if two hander) Night Mother's. That gives you good Stam + Crit + Weapon Damage.

Crafted + Overland
    5 Piece Hundings + 5 pieces Spriggans (2 armor + 3 jewelry). That gives you good Stam/Crit/Wpn Dmg + Penetration

With the next patch

5 Piece Night Mother's + 5 piece Spriggans (After the pen nerf to weapons, you'll may want the extra pen) and since Thief Mundus is getting nerfed, you might want to change out those pen daggers for precise.
    Options