The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Morrowwinf dlc or the 4 pack dlc?

GeekReaper
GeekReaper
✭✭
I am returning to eso after a long time away and I wanted to get peoples opinions on which dlc I should get for now (Can only afford one or the other for now) which should I get an why? i like pve dungeons and questing, but like pvp too but not a big pvper. thanks for your input!
Somewhere someone is practicing, if you are not and you should meet, you will lose.
  • jcf190b14_ESO
    jcf190b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Subscribe and get access to all of them.
  • anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice try but Morrowind isn't included in ESO+.

• jcf190b14_ESO
    jcf190b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭

Nice try but Morrowind isn't included in ESO+.

Morrowind isn't DLC. It's an expansion pack. Regarding the best value, my point stands. Subscribe for a month or two and do the DLC content to get the best bang for your buck.
  • Nerouyn
    Nerouyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morrowind isn't DLC. It's an expansion pack. Regarding the best value, my point stands. Subscribe for a month or two and do the DLC content to get the best bang for your buck.

No your point was quite transparently wrong.

They asked which to get. You advised a third option, subscribing, and falsely claimed that would give access to all of them.

For the OP - here's something to consider which you might not be aware of. Three times a year they put their crown packs on sale at a very significant discount. During those you can get 5500 crowns for about $20. That's a great time to buy the DLC mega bundle.

Next one we'd expect to see in late October.

So if you're keen to spend it on ESO but can't afford both, Morrowind might be the better choice. I wouldn't expect to see that on sale before Christmas.
  • jcf190b14_ESO
    jcf190b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Nerouyn wrote: »

No your point was quite transparently wrong.

They asked which to get. You advised a third option, subscribing, and falsely claimed that would give access to all of them.

For the OP - here's something to consider which you might not be aware of. Three times a year they put their crown packs on sale at a very significant discount. During those you can get 5500 crowns for about $20. That's a great time to buy the DLC mega bundle.

Next one we'd expect to see in late October.

So if you're keen to spend it on ESO but can't afford both, Morrowind might be the better choice. I wouldn't expect to see that on sale before Christmas.

You do get access to all DLC with ESO+ so you're the one spreading misinformation. Perhaps I misspoke when I said "point" instead of "opinion." It's my opinion, that as a player returning, Morrowind might not be the best purchase. A returning player has a lot of content to do and see before exploring Morrowind. I actually regret buying it at release just because I have yet to finish so many quests and dungeons in other zones. I haven't even stepped foot in the new zone yet.

The issue here is we don't know what experience the original poster has had with the game and how much play time he has. I'm hoping we've at least helped make an informed decision.
  • RupzSkooma
    RupzSkooma
    ✭✭✭✭
    Morrowind is a DLC and an expansion .
    So yes u don't get all the DLCs with ESO+.
    But u do get the medium sized DLCs .
    ESO+ is a good offer regardless especially if you are a crafter .
    You cannot expect a DLC as the size of the Morrowind to be included in ESO+ without a major price hike of it .
    The best thing is to wait for crown and Morrowind sale .

@jcf190b14_ESO , your comment was indeed misleading bro. :)
    But not a big deal .
    One thing I agree with you is that for returning players I think Morrowind is not the ideal first purchase unless he really want to do battlegrounds .
    Edited by RupzSkooma on August 3, 2017 8:30AM
    Elder Kings II is a Role Playing Elder Scrolls mod for Crusader Kings III.
  • eirinnpryderi
    eirinnpryderi
    ✭✭✭
    The 4 pack if you dont plan to suscribe to ESO+