The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Issue with Cyrodiil kick system and log in after a DC

JackWest92
JackWest92
✭✭✭
So, these days we have long queues for Cyrodiil due to the PvP event. I waited about 2 hours to enter cyrodiil in Sotha Sil. At some point I get disconnected. I log in, get to character selection, but after the loading screen, I get an error that I might not have working internet connection. After getting the same error 5 times in a row, I tried logging another character,. to verify if the game is working, or its something with my connection indeed. Logging alt character worked fine. When I logged the main character, to get back to cyrodiil, it worked this time, but I was kicked out. Now, another 2-3 hour queue time. Thank you!

Not sure if its a bug, and I get the kick might be triggered by logging another character, but getting an error that there is no connection, when there is, isnt right, so something must be wrong.

9sbs87bey0qs.jpg

Edited by JackWest92 on July 29, 2017 5:26PM
PC-EU

Archmage Regalliona EP Magicka Sorcerer
Regalliona EP Stamina Nightblade
Aims-for-the-bushes EP Magicka Templar
Kills-with-patience DC Magicka Nightblade
Regallion Thunderborn EP Stamina Dragon Knight
Regalliona Flameborn DC Magicka Dragon Knight
Regalliona Stormrage AD Magicka Warden
  • gp1680
    gp1680
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is something wrong and ZOS refuses to do anything about it.