Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

the most frustrating thing about battlegrounds

Linaleah
Linaleah
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
is not teams you are put with or teams you are pitted against. oh no. its getting stuck on an infinite loading screen, only to be kicked for inactivity complete with deserter debuff. WHILE ON THE LOADING SCREEN THE ENTIRE TIME.

no, its not my computer, I habitually load in faster than a lot of people I ended up teamed up with. my internet is fine too.

this is completely and utterly ridiculous. getting that one bloody win for someone like me is hard enough as it is. I cannot possibly win against loading screen.

sorry, but I just had to get this rant out, because.... battlegrounds are frustrating for me for multiple reasons. but.. this goes beyond even my capacity to grit my teeth and bear it until I maybe, hopefully get lucky and get that bloody meta achievement
dirty worthless casual.
Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the ***
Lois McMaster Bujold "A Civil Campaign"
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder why people have such varrying experiences. I've never got stuck on a loading screen for bgs and I've been playing them quite a lot lately. My only issue is queueing up and it says waiting for 2 more and then kicks me back to q seemingly for no reason. Don't even get a someone cancelled message. Then it will randomly load in when it seems like I'm still in q and haven't pushed ready.
  • Invoky
    Invoky
    I just got this now in BG. Doesn't happen often but 2nd time so far since this event started.

Used to be only cyrodil has infinite load screen, now even BG has this bug...
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've never had an infinite BG load screen on Xbox NA
    “There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”
  • Magdalina
    Magdalina
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The only time it's happened to me so far was when one of the group members was invisible to me(it managed to happen in the middle of the game though, after what was not the first death), not sure if that's related but perhaps that's game's way of trying to fix you being in semi-different instances or something(not sure how else to call it).
  • Pchela
    Pchela
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magdalina wrote: »
    The only time it's happened to me so far was when one of the group members was invisible to me(it managed to happen in the middle of the game though, after what was not the first death), not sure if that's related but perhaps that's game's way of trying to fix you being in semi-different instances or something(not sure how else to call it).

This often is the reason in cyro for endless load screens. Usually best way to fix it is to have invisible person leave render range.
  • HeathenDeacon
    HeathenDeacon
    ✭✭✭
    never had it on ps4, but i would prefer it to getting another DOM match.