The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Addon to remove keybind shortcut

killmove
killmove
✭✭✭
hello everyone,

i would like to remove the shortcut keybind for the potion bar as showed in red in this pic

mini_695111Screenshot20170728221041.png

I use azura to remove the keybind shortcut for the spell bar, but it doesn't seems to be applying for the remaining one.

Help please,

Thanks
  • killmove
    killmove
    ✭✭✭
    up
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That bar is not part of the games original UI, I'm guessing it's an addon. That would explain why Azura doesn't affect it.

Is there an option in the addons menu to hide the key bindings? If not maybe you could get in touch with the creator and ask them to add one.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • killmove
    killmove
    ✭✭✭
    in fact i found a better solution

remove the keybind shortcut and replace them by previous/next :smiley:
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Danikat wrote: »
    That bar is not part of the games original UI, I'm guessing it's an addon. That would explain why Azura doesn't affect it.

Is there an option in the addons menu to hide the key bindings? If not maybe you could get in touch with the creator and ask them to add one.

The addon in question is AUI, I think.