The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Why non-CP content pisses me off

davey1107
davey1107
✭✭✭✭✭
I hate non-CP play. I just do. I would wait seven hours in queue for a CP campaign before I stepped foot in the epic fail that is non-CP pvp. And I won't touch battlefields other than trying to get some achievements...and feeling that I have to commit to play that I hate to get my event rewards pissed me off SO MUCH...ugh.

It took me a while to figure out why non-CP content is toxic. At first I was inclined to buy into the argument that players become reliant on Champion Points...that it's just an L2P issue. But then I started to realize that's not the issue at all. It's not that CPs are a handicap for lesser skilled players...it's that non-CP content utterly breaks the game.

CPs have been in the game for over 2 1/2 years. During that time, every ability and class balance ZOS has made has been done under the CP system. If they consider amping DK damage or NB resistance, they do so taking into account the CP math. The resulting balance is far from perfect...but it's something that a lot of time and effort has been put into. In CP pvp, Viper's Sting hits hard enough to...well...sting, but it's damage is offset by red tree CPs and other factors.

Move into a non-CP area, and damage and resistance all occurs with absolutely zero thought to balance. There are winners and losers...some abilities perform off-the-charts well (like Vipers Sting) while some become duds. Class balance is tossed out the window. The problem there is that balance in the current meta has been attempted through abilities, gear and CPs. Non-CP content removes some the equation, but not all, so if your class overcame their weaknesses via abilities or sets you're ok, but if it did so via CPs you're utterly screwed. Example...over two years mag sorcs have had their squishiness addressed via wards and heals. They keep these in non-CP content. Nightblades have had their squishiness addressed via defensive CPs...which is lost entirely.

On top of this, I have learned my toon under the CP system. I've set the bars accordingly. I've invested in gear accordingly. I've learned exactly how far my stamblade can cloak without crouching...to the meter. I know when he's pulled his very last attack before his tanks are empty. I know how much damage he's going to take if he jumps off a keep Wall. Go into non-CP content, and none of my gear or abilities work the same. It's extremely uncomfortable gameplay, and it's like learning to play an entirely different game.

I get that some people like non-CP play, and I respect that. I found Azura's Star annoying and pointless, but go crazy if you like it. Enter Morrowind, and all of a sudden ZOS forced all of these non-CP campaigns on us...despite an entire year of zero population in Azura's and the clear customer feedback that PS4 PLAYERS DO NOT WANT NON CP CONTENT. On top of that, I paid for the expansion, and a big chunk of that was battlegrounds. But they've been set entirely to non-CP for no discernible reason. They aren't fun, and feeling locked out of one of the core features has pissed me off so much...I can't even describe.

I'd be fine if CPs went away and the whole game was rebalanced. (Which I don't see happening). I'd be fine if pvp and pve was set to perform more distinctly from one another, which they sort of already do. But I will NOT be forced into imbalanced, horrid non-CP content, and the more ZOS tries to corral me into it the more annoyed I will get, respectfully. And right now I am furious that I have to play battleground content that I HATE to earn my midyear achievements.

It's time for ZOS to strongly consider customer feedback on this issue. Take a look at PS4 NA Azura's population for its entire non-CP run. Take a look at the midyear mayhem populations, with people willing to wait in queue position 400 rather than enter Sotha Sil with a zero wait time, which has become a toxic EP farm server. It's not just me...players are clearly rejecting the concept. It's time for the concept to go the way of vet ranks...so long, farewell, don't let the door hit you on the way out non-cp play.

Cc: @ZOS_GinaBruno

• Thelon
    Thelon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    davey1107 wrote: »
    mag sorcs have had their squishiness addressed via wards and heals. They keep these in non-CP content. Nightblades have had their squishiness addressed via defensive CPs...which is lost entirely.

1t88iy.jpg
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    have you given Kyne a spin Davey?

the only real consolation I've experienced while playing BGs is that I go through pots like crazy...

I agree though - seems most folks want to play with their cp, myself included...

as is the case in many aspects of life - can't always get what you want...

sometimes you just gotta make do with what you got...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • apostate9
    apostate9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hate non-CP play. I just do. I would wait seven hours in queue for a CP campaign before I stepped foot in the epic fail that is non-CP pvp. And I won't touch battlefields other than trying to get some achievements...and feeling that I have to commit to play that I hate to get my event rewards pissed me off SO MUCH...ugh.

It took me a while to figure out why non-CP content is toxic. At first I was inclined to buy into the argument that players become reliant on Champion Points...that it's just an L2P issue. But then I started to realize that's not the issue at all. It's not that CPs are a handicap for lesser skilled players...it's that non-CP content utterly breaks the game.

CPs have been in the game for over 2 1/2 years. During that time, every ability and class balance ZOS has made has been done under the CP system. If they consider amping DK damage or NB resistance, they do so taking into account the CP math. The resulting balance is far from perfect...but it's something that a lot of time and effort has been put into. In CP pvp, Viper's Sting hits hard enough to...well...sting, but it's damage is offset by red tree CPs and other factors.

Move into a non-CP area, and damage and resistance all occurs with absolutely zero thought to balance. There are winners and losers...some abilities perform off-the-charts well (like Vipers Sting) while some become duds. Class balance is tossed out the window. The problem there is that balance in the current meta has been attempted through abilities, gear and CPs. Non-CP content removes some the equation, but not all, so if your class overcame their weaknesses via abilities or sets you're ok, but if it did so via CPs you're utterly screwed. Example...over two years mag sorcs have had their squishiness addressed via wards and heals. They keep these in non-CP content. Nightblades have had their squishiness addressed via defensive CPs...which is lost entirely.

On top of this, I have learned my toon under the CP system. I've set the bars accordingly. I've invested in gear accordingly. I've learned exactly how far my stamblade can cloak without crouching...to the meter. I know when he's pulled his very last attack before his tanks are empty. I know how much damage he's going to take if he jumps off a keep Wall. Go into non-CP content, and none of my gear or abilities work the same. It's extremely uncomfortable gameplay, and it's like learning to play an entirely different game.

I get that some people like non-CP play, and I respect that. I found Azura's Star annoying and pointless, but go crazy if you like it. Enter Morrowind, and all of a sudden ZOS forced all of these non-CP campaigns on us...despite an entire year of zero population in Azura's and the clear customer feedback that PS4 PLAYERS DO NOT WANT NON CP CONTENT. On top of that, I paid for the expansion, and a big chunk of that was battlegrounds. But they've been set entirely to non-CP for no discernible reason. They aren't fun, and feeling locked out of one of the core features has pissed me off so much...I can't even describe.

I'd be fine if CPs went away and the whole game was rebalanced. (Which I don't see happening). I'd be fine if pvp and pve was set to perform more distinctly from one another, which they sort of already do. But I will NOT be forced into imbalanced, horrid non-CP content, and the more ZOS tries to corral me into it the more annoyed I will get, respectfully. And right now I am furious that I have to play battleground content that I HATE to earn my midyear achievements.

It's time for ZOS to strongly consider customer feedback on this issue. Take a look at PS4 NA Azura's population for its entire non-CP run. Take a look at the midyear mayhem populations, with people willing to wait in queue position 400 rather than enter Sotha Sil with a zero wait time, which has become a toxic EP farm server. It's not just me...players are clearly rejecting the concept. It's time for the concept to go the way of vet ranks...so long, farewell, don't let the door hit you on the way out non-cp play.

Cc: @ZOS_GinaBruno

Holy manifesto, Batman. It doesn't seem to me that No-CP is the thing that''s "Toxic", whatever you even think that means.
  • Araviel2
    Araviel2
    ✭✭✭
    it's like learning to play an entirely different game.

well spot on.
    and if you learned how to play this game i bet that you would feel differently.
    Araviel -Professional Zerg surfing mutagen spammer [DC-EU]
  • Zordrage
    Zordrage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CP is more imbalanced...

try to run a perma block build in Non CP you will need to sacrafice ALLOT for it to work... not with CP available tough...

in non CP campaigns you actualy need to sacrafice stuff for others... you cant be a 1 person killer machine that has everything thx to CP...

if anything noncp campaign is way more balanced that the CP one...
  • NordSwordnBoard
    NordSwordnBoard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Don't try to speak for all PS4 players. I happen to like no CP open world PvP, but will play with or without CP depending what my friends are doing. Some builds have a hard time without CP, for example, taking a farm flag requires some thought beyond using an ultimate.

In my experience, I've had much more fun, competitive fights in No CP (excluding BGs) Imperial City is more of a challenge, and therefore more fun.

Fear is the Mindkiller
  • BroanBeast1215
    BroanBeast1215
    ✭✭✭
    lmao looks like a salty child from ps4 got his chit pushed in bgs this week
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @geonsocal I do have a legendary Kynes set that I intend to try in BG (since I feel I have to play to at least get my achievement). Kynes was a B- performer when it rolled, in my opinion, and it hasn't really aged well. It does help offset the resource changes, but then you sacrifice power when you're also losing a lot of power from the no CP situation. But the biggest hit is to resistance. Proc sets came along long after I was able to buff up my damage mitigation through CPs. Even in full impen I don't feel I can take 2+ players bearing down on me with both ability damage and proc set damage.

@apostate9 Toxic: tainted by something that causes undesirable adverse effects when they are come into contact with. In reference to video games, a UI/UX that creates what is perceived as an unfair or undesirable game play. It's overused slang, but in the case of CP vs non-CP we can see that players (on my server, at least) migrate away from non-CP content. Thus, toxic.

@Araviel2 I've played since console release and I've made top 2% in the main campaign leaderboards for the last 6 30'day campaigns in a row, with about 95% of my AP earned in solo and 2-man direct combat play. I consider myself a B+ player...not top tier, but I know how to play, thanks. Enough to know when the mechanics aren't working well.

@NordSwordnBoard I don't speak for all PS4 players in that I know some people like CP free play. However, I will speak for the entire community by saying that there has never once been a healthy populated non-CP campaign outside of non-vet. The moment Azura's went no CP the entire player base fled (into my campaign...great...lol). Azura's then spent every single day as a useless farm server campaign. But I think the best evidence is this event, where people were waiting in position 400 rather than give Sotha Sil its second pop cap bar. If there's that much of a wait for one and people still don't want to play the other, it means it's a failed offering.

• ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So you tell us you need relearn some things for no-CP gameplay. You are being made aware of that influencing your perspective. Then you defend yourself by stating you're actually an ok-ish player in the environment you're used to. I'm blown away by the ingenuity of your argument.
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
  • HeathenDeacon
    HeathenDeacon
    ✭✭✭
    yeah...speak for yourself OP.
    Ps4 player here and i prefer non-CP 100%.

& the reason the non cp campaign is empty has alot more to do with other factors then people just not liking the concept.
    A. people want ot play with their friends
    B. people always flock to just one campaign.
    C. campaign isnt full so it ends up being a farm campaign.

The truth is your right in a way that the real mistake is Zos will have alot harder time balancing things with the two different setups, but you also blew things way out of proportion about certain classes being favored.
    - so your telling me medium armor wearers get screwed w/out defensive CPs, but not having bastion doesnt hurt shield users? uh...no.
    Balancing the two is really going to be a pain down the road i would think, but i appreciate zos giving us the option for no cp because you know people would lose their sh- if they ever got rid of all cp pvp...god forbid.

i can honestly say after playing Bgs every day for the last month i never want to pvp in Cyrodil again.
    Bg balance is a zillion times better without stupid specialized builds like siphoner, etc. Let alone i actually get to pvp nonstop instead of riding a horse around for a half hour and then swimming through 5 fps while i watch 100 people circle jerk.

when i first started in bgs i kept wondering how no cp was effecting certain classes/builds, but now i realize its so much purer and plays much more old school like lowbie pvp which is still the most balanced pvp in the game. Now i don't even think about it.
    Edited by HeathenDeacon on July 29, 2017 4:45AM
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Me thinks somebody got rekt many times over.
  • Solariken
    Solariken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm sorry OP, and I don't mean to be rude at all, but this definitely a L2P issue. The Champion system is absolutely a crutch that covers far too many weaknesses in character build and player skill.

Sure, it probably doesn't feel good to only be able to cloak or dodgeroll half as many times in non-CP with the same loadout as you use in CP, but that's because you aren't used to having to tune your build and make actual choices and sacrifices.

Non-CP certainly isn't perfect but it's a lot better than the CP circus with it's unkillable build shenanigans and easy mode sustain. Additionally, you have much more freedom in non-CP to hybridize your damage output since you aren't bound to using only damage types that fall under Mighty or Elemental Expert.

Once you figure out how to play it you will realize that No-CP is the true light. All else is darkness.

• AverageJo3Gam3r
    AverageJo3Gam3r
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agree with other commenters that nonCP is awesome. It requires actual trade offs in builds. Glass cannons are actual glass cannons. Tanks can be tanky but deal no real damage. Etc.
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No-CP rocks. In CP you just have so many stats, so much recovery, and such a huge margin for error. The way that CP interact with shields on my magwarden, for example, is busted compared to no-CP where they are still quite strong but don't have the intrinsic resistances applied by ironclad, etc.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • Mazbt
    Mazbt
    ✭✭✭✭
    non cp is harder than it was pre morrowind since they even nerfed armor cost reduction. I thought that was the dumbest thing ever.
    Mazari the Resurrected (AD)- PVP stamplar main
    Maz the Druid - PVP group stam warden
    - many others
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    CP is so much more imbalanced. Why didn't they realize that making the CP system a stat party would constantly break the game as they add more?

No CP: Damage and resistances are toned down equally, everyone's builds are more rounded, everoyone has a chance of killing each other and some thought is required before spamming skills to instagib. CP: 30k shieldspam 50k mag with damage that deletes more rounded builds. Or tanks that spec into just being pure cancer, healers that can fullhealth in 2 breath of lifes.

CP PvP is cancer, people only like it because they don't like their hard earned CP being taken away, noCP is the closest thing to separate balancing we have.
    MagDK main. PC/EU @AK-ESO
    Best houseknight EU.
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @HeathenDeacon I don't buy your reasoning for the non-cp camps being deserted. Mainly because we had like six campaigns on PS4 and they all had healthy competitive play, then the second Azura's went non-CP it had zero bars 24/7. The other campaigns stayed populated. And back then I'd campaign swap with guildies all the time. Once Azura's went no-CP, nobody would go in there.

It's fine to enjoy non-CP pvp. Some people think Transformers 3 is a great movie, lol.

@Solariken Nope, it's not an L2P issue. I played a long time before CPs were introduced...I know how my characters played back then. Like I said, the problem is that since then the Devs have used CPs, gear and ability adjustments to seek balance. When you remove one but not the others the play is all out of whack...which is why it's entirely unpopular. I can respect that some people prefer it, but I don't really like the idea of walling of sections of the game for 1% of players.
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I can understand why non-CP is such a pain. I don't usually do Battlegrounds due to the overuse of stacking proc sets like Viper, but that'll soon change, and it'll be more enjoyable.
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • IxskullzxI
    IxskullzxI
    ✭✭✭✭
    @HeathenDeacon I don't buy your reasoning for the non-cp camps being deserted. Mainly because we had like six campaigns on PS4 and they all had healthy competitive play, then the second Azura's went non-CP it had zero bars 24/7. The other campaigns stayed populated. And back then I'd campaign swap with guildies all the time. Once Azura's went no-CP, nobody would go in there.

It's fine to enjoy non-CP pvp. Some people think Transformers 3 is a great movie, lol.

@Solariken Nope, it's not an L2P issue. I played a long time before CPs were introduced...I know how my characters played back then. Like I said, the problem is that since then the Devs have used CPs, gear and ability adjustments to seek balance. When you remove one but not the others the play is all out of whack...which is why it's entirely unpopular. I can respect that some people prefer it, but I don't really like the idea of walling of sections of the game for 1% of players.

Watch your tongue. Transformers 3 was a great movie.
    #HowDoYouLikeYourDK?
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    IxskullzxI wrote: »

None of the Transformers movies were great movies. Even the animated one from the 80s was flawed but great by comparison.

That said; judging non-CP by its population when it first showed up is a bad argument. People hadn't really tried it and then just trying it as a quick hit is a bad idea since they had nerfed a lot of our stats from pre CP and moved them into the CP system. You really need to invest how you play to get the enjoyment out of it. PC Azuras had a healthy population in NA. Even had a very vocal community here on the forums complaining about who zerged and who PvDoored.

Then you have ZOS ignoring the effects of items they created to combat high CP in resource poisons, siege damage, proc sets, etc. then a balance pass in Morrowind that makes resource management even harder in non CP. They have managed to diminish the experience.

I personally prefer the non CP because I still am in the mid 300s for myself, but I could see where those that have the cap would want to use them. Especially after Morrowind.
    Edited by technohic on July 31, 2017 10:47AM
  • KingJ
    KingJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everything i hate in cp pvp is worst in no cp.Remove the broken crap no cp more balanced.
  • diesel5304
    diesel5304
    Soul Shriven
    non cp is better imo

more fun, people actually die and infinite block builds don't exist.

Non-CP is harder to play than cp because your not as tanky and you take more dmg plus lower regen.
  • ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Araviel2 I've played since console release and I've made top 2% in the main campaign leaderboards for the last 6 30'day campaigns in a row, with about 95% of my AP earned in solo and 2-man direct combat play. I consider myself a B+ player...not top tier, but I know how to play, thanks. Enough to know when the mechanics aren't working well.
    Solariken Nope, it's not an L2P issue. I played a long time before CPs were introduced...I know how my characters played back then. Like I said, the problem is that since then the Devs have used CPs, gear and ability adjustments to seek balance. When you remove one but not the others the play is all out of whack...which is why it's entirely unpopular. I can respect that some people prefer it, but I don't really like the idea of walling of sections of the game for 1% of players.

So which is it? Did you play pre 1.6 or not? Not that it really matters, ofc - the game was very different at the time anyway, whether today you play with or without CP.
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    IxskullzxI wrote: »

Too much internet for today...

Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique
  • Thunderknuckles
    Thunderknuckles
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have yet to try battle grounds. Just came back after several years of being gone. After reading some of the posts here it's even more clear to me why OWPvP in ESO is a turn off to so many. The CP gap is, obviously, monumental between lvl 10 and CP630. I mean, it's one shotsville for anyone below about CP 300 (it seems). I just got my main to CP 167 and was routinely 2 shotted by 630's in Imperial City.

What people who love to utterly crush other players who have no hope of a fair fight don't ever get in any MMO in existence ever is that ...this...is....not....fun....for.....them....and if it's not fun they'll quit doing. Sure, you'll get a very few people who will put up with that for months till they get the required lvl, gear, stats, whatever but most won't and eventually it'll just be you and your few buddies running around looking for someone to lawlstomp.

Gonna give battlegrounds a try and hope it's better. I love PvP much more then PvE, but there has to be a fighting chance.
  • Valencer
    Valencer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The reality is Zenimax has been dropping the ball on balance ever since thieves guild and the later patches - and no-CP PvP is where this is the most obvious. It's just a silly little playground where people blow each other up with whatever overpowered toys (gear/abilities) ZOS throws their way, and without CP to help offset the power creep said toys are even more dominant.

It's not a fun and engaging PvP, and the people saying no-CP PvP requires more skill are just trying to pat their own backs. Procs, destro ulti, soul assault (vs stamina builds), s&b ulti, resto ulti, resource poisons, to name just a few things. If you use any of the mentioned things you've instantly got a huge advantage over people that don't. Skill takes a backseat to gear and slotted abilities (even more so than in CP PvP)

This is coming from a guy who used to love and play nothing but no-CP PvP when it was just introduced (with Thieves Guild). There's just been so much cancer introduced to the game that it's impossible for no-CP PvP to really be an engaging experience at this point.

I'm sure people will get offended when you dare suggest no-CP isnt the skillful paradise they think it is, but whatever. I'll just keep dominating BG matches on my procblade, and then switch to the next FOTM overperforming spec after that gets nerfed (and I highly doubt HotR will nerf it enough)
    I have yet to try battle grounds. Just came back after several years of being gone. After reading some of the posts here it's even more clear to me why OWPvP in ESO is a turn off to so many. The CP gap is, obviously, monumental between lvl 10 and CP630. I mean, it's one shotsville for anyone below about CP 300 (it seems). I just got my main to CP 167 and was routinely 2 shotted by 630's in Imperial City.

What people who love to utterly crush other players who have no hope of a fair fight don't ever get in any MMO in existence ever is that ...this...is....not....fun....for.....them....and if it's not fun they'll quit doing. Sure, you'll get a very few people who will put up with that for months till they get the required lvl, gear, stats, whatever but most won't and eventually it'll just be you and your few buddies running around looking for someone to lawlstomp.

Gonna give battlegrounds a try and hope it's better. I love PvP much more then PvE, but there has to be a fighting chance.

Hopefully you find what youre looking for in no-CP PvP. If anything gear and specific abilities are way more dominant than anything else in no-CP PvP, so you won't be able to escape having to farm for gear or grind to unlock said abilities.

In no-CP PvP the outcome of a fight is going to be largely pre-determined already based on what you and your opponent are wearing and/or have slotted, so keep that in mind
    Edited by Valencer on August 1, 2017 7:51AM
  • IxskullzxI
    IxskullzxI
    ✭✭✭✭
    Valencer wrote: »
    The reality is Zenimax has been dropping the ball on balance ever since thieves guild and the later patches - and no-CP PvP is where this is the most obvious. It's just a silly little playground where people blow each other up with whatever overpowered toys (gear/abilities) ZOS throws their way, and without CP to help offset the power creep said toys are even more dominant.

It's not a fun and engaging PvP, and the people saying no-CP PvP requires more skill are just trying to pat their own backs. Procs, destro ulti, soul assault (vs stamina builds), s&b ulti, resto ulti, resource poisons, to name just a few things. If you use any of the mentioned things you've instantly got a huge advantage over people that don't. Skill takes a backseat to gear and slotted abilities (even more so than in CP PvP)

This is coming from a guy who used to love and play nothing but no-CP PvP when it was just introduced (with Thieves Guild). There's just been so much cancer introduced to the game that it's impossible for no-CP PvP to really be an engaging experience at this point.

I'm sure people will get offended when you dare suggest no-CP isnt the skillful paradise they think it is, but whatever. I'll just keep dominating BG matches on my procblade, and then switch to the next FOTM overperforming spec after that gets nerfed (and I highly doubt HotR will nerf it enough)

Hopefully you find what youre looking for in no-CP PvP. If anything gear and specific abilities are way more dominant than anything else in no-CP PvP, so you won't be able to escape having to farm for gear or grind to unlock said abilities.

In no-CP PvP the outcome of a fight is going to be largely pre-determined already based on what you and your opponent are wearing and/or have slotted, so keep that in mind

What. CP is the power creep. Imo the game, pvp wise, would be much better off if cp was disabled in every campaign. Now, I'm not saying that in its current state that no cp is better than cp. I'm saying cp should go away in all pvp, then balance changes should be made from there. The cp system offers way too much. I understand that would upset a lot of players, but it would be better for thr overall health of the game.
    #HowDoYouLikeYourDK?
  • npuk
    npuk
    ✭✭✭
    I find the balance between classes in non CP huge, battlegrounds unless your on a mag sorc or a stamblade with proc sets your gonna have a rough time.

It's one shotsville for CP630's in PVP too just because you have max CP doesn't make you invincible , low CP's need to suck it up and just get on with it, every CP630 out there was a CP10 at some point and to get to CP300 now is so quick, we have people in the guild who only play in the evening and they have gone from no CP to 400's in a couple of months. Make sure you do your random day dungeon each day when you are enlightened and you will go rocketing up.

The Sacrificial Warriors GMXbox One EU:18x CP Chars (2300+ CP)Xbox One NA: 3x CP Chars (800+ CP)Xbox One (alt) EU:5x CP Chars (1500+ CP)Xbox One (alt 2) EU:1x CP Chars (450+ CP)PC EU: 1x CP Char (400+ CP)
  • murdomac101
    murdomac101
    ✭✭✭
    In no CP do non-vet players get stats buffed?
  • Strider_Roshin
    Strider_Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    KingJ wrote: »
    Everything i hate in cp pvp is worst in no cp.Remove the broken crap no cp more balanced.

My thoughts exactly.