The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Canopy Beds: remove the invisible walls!

ploddab16_ESO
ploddab16_ESO
✭✭✭
Right now there is only one canopy bed that you can reliably use in ESO, the Dunmer one. All the rest have invisible walls around their sides that prevent you from getting onto them, even if your character is of a size that could fit. I'd like to see this fixed so we can properly use them for RP!
  • emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    yeah, either remove the "walls" or give beds an interact option to sleep on them (like chairs)
    IGN @ emilypumpkin
    Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather _ Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian spirit minder & soul gem collector
    Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage & ayleid researcher _ Qa'Rirra, khajiit assassin & dancer
  • Aurie
    Aurie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS could go one further, and add a sleeping buff while you are logged out, like ArcheAge.
  • Avidspark
    Avidspark
    ✭✭✭✭
    yeah, either remove the "walls" or give beds an interact option to sleep on them (like chairs)

Yes!

atm, all we can do is use the liedown command, which ofc, is positional, resulting in a not very satisfying lie down...
    'Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.'
    T. Pratchett, 1948-2015 RIP, you are missed
  • Pavlina20
    Pavlina20
    ✭✭
    Tell me about it. I somehow got stuck in mine and could NOT get out!!!! LOLZ

Council Advisor - Brotherhood of Redemption [DC - NA - PvX - Moderate]
    http://eso.borguild.com/

Lady - Order of the Star [DC/AD/EP - NA- PvX]
  • Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pavlina20 wrote: »

Oddly, that happens to me in real life all the time. It's a very persistent bug. ;D
  • malchior
    malchior
    ✭✭✭✭
    Minyassa wrote: »
    Pavlina20 wrote: »

Oddly, that happens to me in real life all the time. It's a very persistent bug. ;D

LOL, thanks for the laugh! Them invisible walls really blows, I've had to have my Nord sleep on the floor while the dragon heads on the 4 poster laugh in my face.
  • eirinnpryderi
    eirinnpryderi
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah I would like they moddified the Canopy beds for having a sleep interactive option
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes! I agree wholeheartedly! Thankfully, my main home is a Dunmer one, so I can sleep on that canopy bed! But, was very disappointed in Ald Velothi when I couldn't sleep on my Hlaalu Canopy Bed. : :s

Better yet, as someone else suggested, just give us an interact prompt - please!
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sorry...something bugged out for me and it posted multiple times!
    Edited by Jayne_Doe on August 8, 2017 5:33PM
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Again, sorry for multiple posts.
    Edited by Jayne_Doe on August 8, 2017 5:32PM