The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

200K 4 VO JEWELRY NA XB1

moon33rock_ESO
moon33rock_ESO
Soul Shriven
I'm looking for VO Jewlery and I'm willing to pay 65k per Gold piece. I've ran SO a ton but haven't been able to get mine. I'm 630 CP message me on here or XBL if you or your guild is interested and willing to make some gold.
  • humpalicous
    humpalicous
    ✭✭✭
    I'm looking for VO Jewlery and I'm willing to pay 65k per Gold piece. I've ran SO a ton but haven't been able to get mine. I'm 630 CP message me on here or XBL if you or your guild is interested and willing to make some gold.

You do know that VO geat is BOP? Which means you need to run the vSO in order to actually have a chance of getting gold jewelry.

Try joining a trials guild and asking the members if they are willing to run vSO. A fair warning though, most trial guilds require players to pull a consistent 20k+ parse on a test dummy as a damage dealer.

If you're a healer or tank you need to know the mechanics and positioning of healing and tanking like the back of your hand.

But step 1 would be to join an active trials guild, and then ask for help/advice from the experienced members there!
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    He's asking for people to run it with that will sell it to him in the trial...
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • AtraisMachina
    AtraisMachina
    ✭✭✭
    Its bind on pickup. Plus you shouldnt need the jewelry unless your doing some pvp set up. You should look for twice fang snake jewels if you looking for a vet trial run through. Dont wanna drop twice fanged on you back bar
    Edited by AtraisMachina on August 9, 2017 8:29AM
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Its bind on equip. Plus you shouldnt need the jewelry unless your doing some pvp set up. You should look for twice fang snake jewels if you looking for a vet trial run through. Dont wanna drop twice fanged on you back bar

It's BoP like all trial sets, and why tf would you use VO in PvP?
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• AtraisMachina
    AtraisMachina
    ✭✭✭
    Danksta wrote: »
    Its bind on equip. Plus you shouldnt need the jewelry unless your doing some pvp set up. You should look for twice fang snake jewels if you looking for a vet trial run through. Dont wanna drop twice fanged on you back bar

Hey! Hey! Stfu
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Danksta wrote: »

Hey! Hey! Stfu

Just sayin'...
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• SoLooney
    SoLooney
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol VO in pvp, that is cute, if youre on xbox one NA, we might be able to help you out