Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Option for re-scaling lvl to play below lvl50

xSkullfox
xSkullfox
✭✭✭✭✭
Hello,

Ive played this week the first time BG, first with my cp558 char and then with my low lvl twink. So far what ive seen is that the dmg output in the above lvl50 queue results in rly boring and unmatched games -> instakills, procsets, gear overall...

Playing in the below lvl50 queue is much more satisfying for me since the matches are more balanced in gear. Overall the matches are much more fun to play.

What i want is simple, a option to re-scale / lock the char to lvl50, no endgame gear, no monstersets to use in BG.

Before someones says no, this would be optional, no changes to the current system !!!
Groupfinder:
The worst part is when it finally puts you in a group, your healer turns into a werewolf, your tank has 14k HP and the dps is heavy armor, using a restro staff and a two handed sword on the backbar. Then comes the 15 minute penalty before the cycle starts anew.

Rulz of Morrowind:
  • The first rule of Morrowind is: You do not talk about Morrowind.
  • The second rule of Morrowind is: You do not talk about Morrowind.
  • Third rule of Morrowind: Someone yells NDA stuff, uploads images, streams, the game is over.
  • Fourth rule: only invited players can test.
  • Fifth rule: one invite at a time, fellas.
  • Sixth rule: crying or bashing on pts.
  • Seventh rule: NDA will go on as long as they have to.
  • And the eighth and final rule: If this is your first invite at Morrowind, you have to play.
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know what you are trying to achieve, but I can't see how it could be made viable.

Big fish would abuse it to remain in a little pond. Making it suck for the true new people
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • xSkullfox
    xSkullfox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They scaling player up so reverting should be possible, like in the option a checkbox [x] Lvl 50 rescale.
    Result in disable(red) gear above and use the scaling formula for lvl50.
    Beardimus wrote: »
    I know what you are trying to achieve, but I can't see how it could be made viable.

Big fish would abuse it to remain in a little pond. Making it suck for the true new people

No cp, limited gear, and no procsets.
    Shouldnt be pvp wins based on experience and knowledge of the class you play instead of boosted dmg of procsets and gear which not everyone can get (example trial gear) ?

Thats my main problem, above lvl 50 is *** boring, most ppl use the same sets to archive the highest burst dmg possible for 1hit kill.

And new players who completed lvl 50 are forced to play with players with endgame content gear, thats fair you say ?

Groupfinder:
    The worst part is when it finally puts you in a group, your healer turns into a werewolf, your tank has 14k HP and the dps is heavy armor, using a restro staff and a two handed sword on the backbar. Then comes the 15 minute penalty before the cycle starts anew.

Rulz of Morrowind:
    • The first rule of Morrowind is: You do not talk about Morrowind.
    • The second rule of Morrowind is: You do not talk about Morrowind.
    • Third rule of Morrowind: Someone yells NDA stuff, uploads images, streams, the game is over.
    • Fourth rule: only invited players can test.
    • Fifth rule: one invite at a time, fellas.
    • Sixth rule: crying or bashing on pts.
    • Seventh rule: NDA will go on as long as they have to.
    • And the eighth and final rule: If this is your first invite at Morrowind, you have to play.