Home Decorators For Hire?

• Zypheran
    Zypheran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Zypheran wrote: »
    My experience with this is that decorating alone doesn't really attract potential to make gold.
    What people really want is a home that nobody else in game has. So the real opportunity here is in custom builds.
    Below is a build I did for somebody for gold. This is the mock up version I did for them on the PTS. There was some slight tweaks done after this when rebuilding it on live.
    Essentially this person now has a completely unique home. Consider the Crown Store. People will pay highly for something exclusive or rare.

Now I'm going to have to preview that estate to see what it looks like without your improvements. You did a beautiful job. I'd be interested to know how much help you had from addons. I play on console and wonder if I can do anything remotely similar.

@LadySinflower no add-ons used in this build. Plus I typically use a controller to build so it's very feasible on a console
    All my housing builds are available on YouTube
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf3oJ_cxuu01HmWZJZ6KK6g?view_as=subscriber
    I am available for hire for custom house builds, just PM me.
  • LadySinflower
    LadySinflower
    ✭✭✭✭
    My experience with this is that decorating alone doesn't really attract potential to make gold.
    What people really want is a home that nobody else in game has. So the real opportunity here is in custom builds.
    Below is a build I did for somebody for gold. This is the mock up version I did for them on the PTS. There was some slight tweaks done after this when rebuilding it on live.
    Essentially this person now has a completely unique home. Consider the Crown Store. People will pay highly for something exclusive or rare.

Now I'm going to have to preview that estate to see what it looks like without your improvements. You did a beautiful job. I'd be interested to know how much help you had from addons. I play on console and wonder if I can do anything remotely similar.

@LadySinflower no add-ons used in this build. Plus I typically use a controller to build so it's very feasible on a console

Wow really? That's incredible! I would have thought EHT was involved in that build. Thanks for the info.
  • Sovaliah
    Sovaliah
    ✭✭

WOW, this is absolutely stunning! I'm beyond impressed with what you did here. Watching the rest of your videos now for more housing insp :)
    Dunmer · MagSorc · PC-NA
    Co-GM of Heralds of Nerevar RP Guild