The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Character Stuck with Error 318

CrankyKraken
CrankyKraken
Soul Shriven
I'm having a bit of an issue. My character is stuck, and using the "/stuck" command or navigating to the customer support menu doesn't work. As I select the "get me unstuck" option, I am kicked from the server with Error 318 for "excessive message (i.e. spamming). I'm on PC with windows 10 OS. I've searched the knowledge base through customer support, but didn't see the option to resolve this one. Any one else encounter this or know a resolution? Could submitting a ticker on another character in-game help?
  • CrankyKraken
    CrankyKraken
    Soul Shriven
    Resolved: Kept moving in a circle and was able to use the /stuck command to give me enough time before being kicked. Standing/being idle would cause a boot in 10 seconds or less. Was able to prolong the server drop by moving in a circle by about 30 seconds to have the /stuck command work.