The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Where are all the DLC's on the Crown Store?

Benie
Benie
✭✭✭
I have cancelled my ESO+ subscription (issues with Morrowind enough said), and I'm looking to buy all the DLCs in the Crown Store. Yet I'm not seeing any of them on the website. Are they only seen ingame?
There is this 'Guilds & Glory: The 4-DLC Mega Pack' thing for 5,100 Crowns, but wasn't there more than four DLCs before Morrowind? If I remember (in order) there was the PvP one, The Dark Brotherhood, that big one that was Veteran rank only (at the time), and then The Thieves Guild. Yet I'm also seeing player housing on the crown store. Would that be a 5th DLC?

Anyway, where can I find all of them?
Edited by Benie on July 27, 2017 10:35PM
--Char info updated as of March 23rd, 2016 - PC NA--
Benie - VR1 Argonian Stam DragonKnight (2H Sword/Bow/WW)
Beniee - VR3 Nord Mag Sorcerer (Destruction Staff)

Well-known hotbar button spammer
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Worthgar, Imperial City, Dark Brotherhood, Thieves Guild and Shadows of the Hist.

Guild and Glory thing is everything but Shadows of the Hist (which is only a 2 dungeon pack anyway)

Edit to add: the housing update itself is free/not a DLC, but individual homes are for sale on the crown store.
    Edited by Sigtric on July 27, 2017 10:36PM

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • Benie
    Benie
    ✭✭✭
    Sigtric wrote: »
    Worthgar, Imperial City, Dark Brotherhood, Thieves Guild and Shadows of the Hist.
    There's five. Right? Five official DLCs. So what does this 'Guilds & Glory' thing even include? It didn't show me on the website.

• Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's been five crown DLCs, the Guilds and Glory includes the first four: Wrothgar, Imperial City, Thieves Guild, Dark Brotherhood

The Hist DLC is just a dungeon 2 pack and is not in the Guilds and Glory Bundle.

I *think* if you look at it in-game it tells you this, but it may not. Don't recall.

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • Benie
    Benie
    ✭✭✭
    Alright, Sigtric. Thanks very much.

• Azuramoonstar
    Azuramoonstar
    ✭✭✭✭
    they in the dlc section of the crown store.
    If you like the game, why not just pay for the sub? Supporting the game helps content being pumped out more consistently.

what are the issues with morrowind? I've seen a few threads on it, but would like your 2 cents.

I'm an mmo vet so if there is a misunderstand idm explaining it.
    Long time mmo player: 2004-[current year]
    Long time Elder scrolls player: Xbox launch morrowind.
    Follower of the dawn and dusk, keeper of the moon and star.