The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Small Game - Where to find it?

Bonzodog01
Bonzodog01
✭✭✭✭✭
Have googled, and checked previously mentioned locations. Cannot find rabbits anywhere all of a sudden, and the darkwater rabbits at Fort Amol don't drop anything now.

Also, spent a good hour taking daggerfall town apart checking every single barrel crate and chest (including both ships in harbour), and not a single small game anywhere.

I need to make some witchmothers potent brew, and even guildies have been shocked to find they haven't gotten any recently.

So, anyone know where we might still find it?
Xbox One - EU - EP/DC
Trying and failing to hold the walls of his Templar house up since 2015
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wrothgar is full of bunnies for slaughter.
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    You can get it from squirrels, too!
  • QuebraRegra
    QuebraRegra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll see the occasional rabbit, squirrel, etc. running around outside GLENUMBRA etc, but that's a HARD way to farm for small game.

Some of the public dungeons have multiple groups of small game hanging around NPC campfires etc (ex. Ilessan Tower). Oddly enuff, must of the daily heists in TG have excellent provisions... you can just drop the quest and run through each daily a few times before actually completing it to get the provisions.... They seem to respawn as soon as you load back in.

I dig this person's thread on farming in general:
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/200866/provisioning-farming-crafting-tips

BTW, what's the XBOX NA going rate for a full stack of small game? Any trade spots for it?
  • helediron
    helediron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    IIRC, Eastmarch, Fort Amol, northside across a lake is a bunny killing quest location. Kill bunnies. Don't need the quest. The bunnies respawn extra fast.
    edit: oops missed the part in op about this same location. Ignore me.
    Edited by helediron on July 27, 2017 11:36PM
    On hiatus. PC,EU,AD - crafting completionist - @helediron 900+ cp, @helestor 1000+ cp, @helestar 800+ cp, @helester 700+ cp - Dragonborn Z Suomikilta, Harrods, Master Crafter. - Blog - Crafthouse: all stations, all munduses, all dummies, open to everyone
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Provisioning Hirelings are a great thing to have. Esp if you have it on a few characters. I only farm now because I can't stop farming, not because I need to. L2 is where you want them to be at least.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Bonzodog01
    Bonzodog01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just so people know, I followed @Hippie4927 's advice, and went to wrothgar. Squirrels and bunnies a plenty. I now have a decent stock of small game.

Next up, farming Beetle Scuttle for Dubious Camoran Throne for my Stamblade. Found a few places for that though, so it shouldn't be so difficult.
    Xbox One - EU - EP/DC
    Trying and failing to hold the walls of his Templar house up since 2015
  • Reivax
    Reivax
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bonzodog01 wrote: »
    Just so people know, I followed @Hippie4927 's advice, and went to wrothgar. Squirrels and bunnies a plenty. I now have a decent stock of small game.

Next up, farming Beetle Scuttle for Dubious Camoran Throne for my Stamblade. Found a few places for that though, so it shouldn't be so difficult.

Go south on road from Baandari Trading post in east Malabal Tor, there's lots of beetles. There's also an abandoned market stand looking thing at side of road that is usually good for some garlic and flour
  • QuebraRegra
    QuebraRegra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bonzodog01 wrote: »

thank you.. I know where I'm going tonite :)
  • I_killed_Vivec
    I_killed_Vivec
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The Rift is full of squirrels and rabbits.
  • logarifmik
    logarifmik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I steal it from kitchens and bandit camps. Why hunt if you can steal, right? There is too much deaths in this game already. Try not to make it worse.
    EU PC: @logarifmik | Languages: Русский, English
    Dimitri Frernis | Breton Sorcerer | Damage Dealer | Daggerfall Covenant
    Scales-of-Ice | Argonian Warden | Tank / Healer | Daggerfall Covenant
  • Yarlenzey
    Yarlenzey
    ✭✭✭✭
    Anything that gives 'guts' I think. Northpoint has heaps of rabbits and squirrels.
    Edited by Yarlenzey on August 7, 2017 9:56AM
    I got suspenders for saying "Testicular Mass" instead of "Balls". like, rilly.

• Reivax
    Reivax
    ✭✭✭✭
    I also find Small Game from little snakes.
  • IndianaGeoff
    IndianaGeoff
    ✭✭✭
    Seal clubbing, making mammoths extinct, bunnies and squirrels... Wrothgar is a blood bath.
  • Anotherone773
    Anotherone773
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    If you cut big game into pieces, you get small game....

I normally just get mine out of loot containers. I was going to say guars too but i think they give poultry not small game.
  • SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Rift is full of squirrels and rabbits.

This ... Best place easily
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm sure everyone from July-August 2017 appreciates y'all finding this thread and informing them where they can find small game.

211kd3.jpg
  • Bhaji
    Bhaji
    ✭✭✭
    Don't forget the foxes
  • Kanar
    Kanar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bhaji wrote: »
    Don't forget the foxes

Poor fox
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Argent mine in wrothgar has several hanging rabbits that provide it. Also, the ships in daggerfall have a spot or two with a group of rabbits hanging.