The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PC/NA Timed Vet Trials - Sign Up ( Vet AA )

vamp_emily
vamp_emily
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Hosted by: Friendly Dungeon Runners Guild
Contact: @vamp.emily in game to reserve your spot, or you can post here if you are interested. When contacting me please let me know your @name and the role you are interested in.

Server: PC/NA
Time: Saturday 8/26/2017 8pm Est ( might be moved to the following Saturday )
Requirements: Level CP 300+, and High DPS is needed
Trial: Vet Timed AA
Notes:
- This will be a timed trial for the achievement
- If slots are not filled then the trial will be moved to the following Saturday ( same time )
- Once all slots are filled I will send everyone, who signed up, an in game email letting them know the date and time of the trial.
- All members who sign up will be expected to show up for the trial. If for some reason you cannot make it then let me know so I can inform the group.
- Please come prepared, and be ready by 8 p.m.
- Respect all players, remember this is a game so lets have fun.
- Please no bashing group members if they make a mistake.

Healers:
Slot 1: @theriverisen
Slot 2: @tinythinker

Tanks:
Slot 1:
Slot 2:

DPS:
Slot 1: @JazzyNapkin
Slot 2: @Trepwl ( saltine )
Slot 3: @Rupz_Koomar
Slot 4: @havingacow
Slot 5: @SpahZee
Slot 6:
Slot 7:
Slot 8:

Edited by vamp_emily on August 25, 2017 1:19AM

If you want a friend, get a dog.
AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Healer slots are filled.

• RupzSkooma
    RupzSkooma
    ✭✭✭✭
    Elder Kings II is a Role Playing Elder Scrolls mod for Crusader Kings III.
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I put you down as DPS.

Since we do not have enough players signed up yet, I'm sure it will be moved to the following Saturday ( same time ). I will inform everyone as soon as I get a full group. If for some reason, you do not want to attend the trial can you please contact me in game @vamp.emily and then I will remove you from the list.

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The trial is scheduled for 8/12 but more than likely will be moved to 8/19. Still have 5 more slots to fill.

I will email everyone when all positions are filled.

Edited by vamp_emily on August 12, 2017 2:11AM

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm still looking for a few players for vAA timed trial ( See original post for open spots ). You can notify me here or in game @vamp.emily.

The trial is scheduled for Saturday at 8pm est. If we don't have enough players I will keep pushing the date back 1 week. Also when we have enough players interested, I will notify everyone to make sure they are still interested in doing the trial.