The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Under level 50 Battlegrounds?

ItsDyvim
ItsDyvim
✭✭✭
Are we ever going to get what we where advertised?

I am level 23, I see the under level 50 option on the Battleground queue, I click that and queue and the game, also selects the over level 50 queue and puts me in a battleground with over level 50 players. I have played over 50 battlegrounds and have NEVER got into a battleground that had ALL under level 50 players. Has ZOS just programmed a UI farce to avoid litigation for false advertising?

I know this question will be avoided by ZOS or here ya go @ZOS_GinaBruno , @ZOS_JessicaFolsom , @ZOS_GaryA , @ZOS_BrianWheeler , @ZOS_TristanK , @ZOS_MichaelServotte . @ZOS_AJ , @ZOS_AlanG , @ZOS_AmeliaR ....
  • lelink88
    lelink88
    ✭✭✭
    Only select under 50 bg plz. And you need to be patiented, bcoz below 50 take more time to form group. Ending Topic
  • ItsDyvim
    ItsDyvim
    ✭✭✭
    I do select only under 50. The game then queues me into the over 50 BGs.
  • Soleya
    Soleya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ItsDyvim wrote: »
    I do select only under 50. The game then queues me into the over 50 BGs.

Are you sure your not choosing "Non CP", because I almost did that a few times because Non CP make me think non veteran levels.
  • RouDeR
    RouDeR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On PS4 EU the under 50 is not working at all , i tried for 3 days with my alt and no result it just stay at "queued" .
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hey Dyvim, Something sounds wonky there. I have been able to get in some 1-49 only gb's. Unless it has bugged out in the last few days or they made a stealth change. You should be able to check the 1-49 box and just que for that.

Edit to update: Just hopped in game to check. Its working for me. I can que for under 50. It doesnt check the other box for me. Maybe an addon is checking both boxes for you? I dont know.
    Edited by Valen_Byte on July 28, 2017 3:02AM
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • ItsDyvim
    ItsDyvim
    ✭✭✭
    Valen_Byte wrote: »
    Edit to update: Just hopped in game to check. Its working for me. I can que for under 50. It doesnt check the other box for me. Maybe an addon is checking both boxes for you? I dont know.

On this advise I logged in, disabled all add-ons and got in. Now to figure out which one is messing with the queue. Thanks Valen!