The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Login Failed again

goggs25
goggs25
✭✭
I am getting fed up with this I have tried all your useless trouble shooting steps including open ports on my router and still get login fail why will you lot not get off your backsides and fix your pathetic servers or give me my money since I can't play because of YOU
  • lostryu
    lostryu
    Soul Shriven
    Many people on my friend's and myself included cannot log in since the maintenance. I get stuck at logging in.
  • davidphowardb14_ESO
    davidphowardb14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Same for myself and my wife.
  • lostryu
    lostryu
    Soul Shriven
    At least 5 other people I play with are still unable to log in also. Was playing last night with no problem before maintenance.
  • stitchersflock
    stitchersflock
    ✭✭✭
    New day, same problem and of course no response from the @ZOS team
  • Redeviledna666
    Unable to get into the game, connection to server timed out, or i can get to the character selection screen and fails to load. reset my router, xbox one etc, can browse on my PC no issue, can connect to Marvel and WoT games on the xbox no problem.

I know the monthly sub isnt much, but not the point when you have some time off work and want to enjoy an hour or two.

Yesterday morning was fine, but in the early evening, same issue as this morning, irritating doesnt cover it.

• ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Last week there were some server issues as detailed here. These should be resolved, so if you are still getting this error please make sure you've went through the troubleshooting in the article below.

What do I do if I get a "Login Failed" error when attempting to log in on my console?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • goggs25
    goggs25
    ✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    Last week there were some server issues as detailed here. These should be resolved, so if you are still getting this error please make sure you've went through the troubleshooting in the article below.

What do I do if I get a "Login Failed" error when attempting to log in on my console?

First off the trouble shooting steps DO NOT WORK I have my ports open and have tried all other streps you say the issues is with your useless server being too small according ESO support the reason we ger login failed is because there to many player try to connect the servers ESO use need to be increased but so far YOU LOT have refused to do anything about the probrem oher then blame everyone else.

It is simple increas your pathetic servers size or give me my money back
  • LadyDestiny
    LadyDestiny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Having this issue today for some reason. I never have this problem.