The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Heaviest hitting DW SORC build??

LuminaLilly
LuminaLilly
✭✭✭✭
So I'm considering going back to DW SORC. Using 5 julianos, 5 lunch, and 3 willpower. Running mag recovery mundus. I just feel it doesn't hit hars enough. I even try 5 julianos, 5 war maiden with 2 engine guardian, as well as 5 julianos, 5 spinners, 2 e.g. . I just don't feel I'm hitting hard enough. Any other ideas?
Edited by LuminaLilly on July 26, 2017 3:57PM
  • jroc699_burr
    jroc699_burr
    ✭✭
    clever alchmist necro kena
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lose your lunch first... :tongue:

The problem is that to get enough burst you really have to make sacrifices - usually with sustain - often with stam too.

I think the hardest hitting setup I've used so far has been necropotence/spinners, incorporating 2 mag mag monster pieces and inner light (I think one of my swords was precise - there was already plenty of pen). With an infused spell-dmg resto on back-bar.

I'm sure there are harder - but it means a lot of mix-matching of sets, losing slots to bound armaments and just means losing too much imho.
    Edited by Biro123 on July 26, 2017 4:37PM
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Minie Mo - Stam/Magblade - DC
    Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
    Khattman Doo - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think hardest hitting tooltip would be Kena X2, Alchemist and BSW back bar (using DW/SnB) trigger both, switch to a front bar of x2 Nirnhoned Torug's swords

Very impractical :tongue:

@Biro123 has a very solid suggestion can also do spinner's with Alchemist or Juli.

Lich is very strong for Regen, but I'm thinking you're gonna kill Opponent's before it becomes an issue usually
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Araviel2
    Araviel2
    ✭✭✭
    forget about damge sets, go keena with 3x spell power jewlery and infused spell dmg resto.
    add 2 sustain sets that also contains spell dmg or max magica, like for example amberplasm + Bloodthorn's.
    Araviel -Professional Zerg surfing mutagen spammer [DC-EU]
  • Septimus_Magna
    Septimus_Magna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Has anyone tried War Maiden on his/her magicka sorc? Could be quite effective to up the burst potential with curse-frags-ult combo, especially on a DW setup.
    PC - EU (AD)
    Septimus Mezar - Altmer Sorcerer
    Septimus Rulanir - Orsimer Templar
    Septimus Desmoru - Khajiit Necromancer
    Septimus Iroh - Dunmer Dragon Knight
    Septimus Thragar - Dunmer Nightblade
    Septimus Jah'zar - Khajiit Nightblade
    Septimus Nerox - Redguard Warden
    Septimus Ozurk - Orsimer Sorcerer
  • Neloth
    Neloth
    ✭✭✭✭
    Has anyone tried War Maiden on his/her magicka sorc? Could be quite effective to up the burst potential with curse-frags-ult combo, especially on a DW setup.

You don't have good ult with magicka dmg on sorc, unfortunately, so it can be buffed with war maiden