The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Unable to Login since Maintenance Today

stitchersflock
stitchersflock
✭✭✭
Stuck at loading screen attempting to get to character login, assuming I'm lucky enough to get the Play load screen to actually appear. I've rebooted, checked my connection, tried two different consoles, tried my husband's account (no difference), deleted my saved data. I'm out of ideas. Xbox Live status is good, all other games load just fine. Very frustrated
  • lostryu
    lostryu
    Soul Shriven
    Same for me
  • davidphowardb14_ESO
    davidphowardb14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Same for me
  • Redeviledna666
    Still happening for me, i know im cross posting, but there doesnt seem to be jack coming from the powers that be. Xbox EU server im refering to here btw.
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you all running energy save mode or instant in your power settings.

Perhaps a full shut down and change to energy save mode may resolve this.......also make sure your hard drive has some empty space, a couple of gigs
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Last week there were some server issues as detailed here. These should be resolved, so if you are still getting this error please make sure you've went through the troubleshooting in the article below.

What do I do if I get a "Login Failed" error when attempting to log in on my console?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post