The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Has Anyone Received the Ebon Dwarven Senche Mount from Crown Crates Yet?

HighFlyPM
HighFlyPM
Soul Shriven
Spent a decent amount of money in the last month on crown crates regretfully just to get this mount to finish up my Dwarven themed house. At this point I don't think it exists in the loot table due to my luck. Has anyone been lucky enough to get this mount yet?

Best Answers

• Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nop
    Answer ✓
  • PocketNova
    PocketNova
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've only seen 1 person with the special wolf mount. Haven't seen a single person with the other 2. The chance is probably 0.00000001%.
    Edited by PocketNova on July 26, 2017 3:17AM
    PC NA
    Master Angler
    Dressed as Wonder Woman
    Living in Hogwarts
    Answer ✓
  • Lylith
    Lylith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    seen all of them, got none of them.
    Answer ✓
  • Kihamai
    Kihamai
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yep, my boyfriend has it. It's pretty cool.
    pc na | trash tier
    Answer ✓
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I don't do crown crates - so no.
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
    Answer ✓
  • Ch4mpTW
    Ch4mpTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I l have seen 1 person with that mount in Cyrodiil a few days ago. I've never seen a single person prior or after that brief moment.
    Answer ✓
  • Nebthet78
    Nebthet78
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I managed to get the Vitrine Dwarven Wolf mount from the free crown crates given during the last event. I haven't really seen anyone with the ebon senche though.
    Far too many characters to list any more.
    Answer ✓
  • Smmokkee
    Smmokkee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can someone post pics?

Answer ✓
  • Integral1900
    Integral1900
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Boy o boy did the marketing Department see you bunch of suckers coming, at least vegas tells you the odds, you lot are shovelling cash down the pipe with no idea what the drop rate is :D
    Answer ✓
  • VoodooPlatypus
    VoodooPlatypus
    ✭✭✭✭
    On PS4 EU I have seen all three of them - more of the horse than the senche or wolf, and more of the wolf than the senche.
    Answer ✓
  • Saera
    Saera
    ✭✭✭
    Yes I have it, Xbox NA and i love it!!! I purchased one pack of 15 crates it was in the 3rd crate I opened.
    Answer ✓
  • Majeure
    Majeure
    ✭✭✭✭
    6LmZUqM.png

EOexh3Y.png

Q3REkGh.png

XTGP0IF.png
    Edited by Majeure on July 26, 2017 6:06AM
    Answer ✓
  • Robisok74
    Robisok74
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, i got mine from the free crates. Very surprised as my rng is usually pretty poor :)
    Answer ✓
  • Softpad
    Softpad
    ✭✭
    I managed to get the Vitrine Wolf, and a 2 friends got the horses, no senche yet.
    Answer ✓
  • ForMalacath
    ForMalacath
    ✭✭✭
    I got one in my free crown crates from the ESO + event! couldn't believe it!!

In Malacath we trust

XB1 EU
    Answer ✓
  • method__01
    method__01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    got the Vitrine Wolf as well after about 50 boxes but i feel i spend enough money on crates
    this season so im not trying for senche :/
    PC EU/NA /// PS4 EU/NA

Answer ✓
  • RogueShark
    RogueShark
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got the vitrine wolf in the day crates came out... On my fourth crate. I didn't even realize it was a special mount until people were asking me how I "dyed" it lol. I only bought a pack and then used free crates. Not something I'd personally put money into to try and get but to each their own.

I don't think I've seen the senche or horse unless I happened to glimpse them in the wild and just don't remember. None of my friends have 'em.
    PC NA
    Will heal DPS for memes.
    Answer ✓
  • sevomd69
    sevomd69
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I got one along with the bear... 45 boxes opened...
    Answer ✓
  • Balsagna
    Balsagna
    ✭✭✭✭
    HighFlyPM wrote: »
    Spent a decent amount of money in the last month on crown crates regretfully just to get this mount to finish up my Dwarven themed house. At this point I don't think it exists in the loot table due to my luck. Has anyone been lucky enough to get this mount yet?

Why would you spend a lot of money on one item out of the crown crates? I can't imagine what the odds are of getting something specific...and I thought set item rng was bad.
    Answer ✓
  • Maryal
    Maryal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got one on the PTS server ... yesterday. After the PTS update I logged in and (NA characters had just been been wiped, so you had to start fresh with a new character on PTS). I noticed my PTS account has a crown crate, so I opened it and LOL! I got a Ebon Dwarven Senche Mount. I don't know why I got a crown crate on PTS, unless it was because I have a toon on the EU server (never really play on EU, created a toon there out of boredom several months back). Maybe my EU toon got it when ZOS gave out a free crown crate some time ago. If it was sitting on my EU account, it probably transferred over to PTS. Either way, the mount is cool (too bad I can only use it on PTS).

Edited by Maryal on July 26, 2017 12:46PM
    Answer ✓
  • nikigwil
    nikigwil
    ✭✭✭
    I got one from my free crown crates :)
    Answer ✓
  • ForMalacath
    ForMalacath
    ✭✭✭
    I love the red light effect after you roar!
    In Malacath we trust

XB1 EU
    Answer ✓
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    45 boxes. Got 2 dwemer mounts and this one, the ebon dwarven senche.

I am satisfied.
    Answer ✓
  • smokey13a
    smokey13a
    ✭✭✭
    when this set of crown crates hit the store I had enough crowns to buy 9 crates and I got the ebon dwarven senche in the last crate I opened, guess I was very lucky :smile:

Answer ✓
  • DMuehlhausen
    DMuehlhausen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Robisok74 wrote: »
    Yes, i got mine from the free crates. Very surprised as my rng is usually pretty poor :)

I"m sure they pumped up those RNG numbers for those free crates. I got a couple guar mounts from the 4 I got.
    Answer ✓
  • SASQUATCH0
    SASQUATCH0
    ✭✭✭✭
    I got mine from the free crate as well.
    Answer ✓
  • lbishopl
    lbishopl
    One of my guild mates got one, it's a pretty cool mount.
    Answer ✓
  • blindhawk333
    blindhawk333
    ✭✭
    I have the ebon dwarven senche...it is my favorite mount.
    Answer ✓
  • DarknessShallFall
    DarknessShallFall
    ✭✭✭
    I own the adamant horse one, I have seen all of them and one other adamant horse mount, they're extremely rare, feels like 1 in 500+ crown crates might drop them, maybe 1,000 or more. I am unsure on the exact amount, and I believe its per person, not everyone in the game.
    I have been a member of ESO since April 4th 2014 but didn't get a code until recently when I asked.
    My @ name on ESO is the same as on here.

Answer ✓