The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[PS4] [NA] [EP] New player looking for a social PvE/PvP guild

Ziraxes
Ziraxes
Soul Shriven
Hi folks. I'm a new-ish player (level 42 Magicka DK, got the game around 2 weeks ago). Already in some great guilds, but looking for a social guild that runs PvE +/- PvP content.
- Preferably a E. Pact guild
- Active Discord channel is a big plus
- Players who are tolerant of occasional stupid question also a plus

If this sounds like you and you're willing to have me. Feel free to message here or PM me on PSN: TerminalOptimist

Thanks!
  • MarineDeath
    MarineDeath
    ✭✭
    Ziraxes wrote: »
    Hi folks. I'm a new-ish player (level 42 Magicka DK, got the game around 2 weeks ago). Already in some great guilds, but looking for a social guild that runs PvE +/- PvP content.
    - Preferably a E. Pact guild
    - Active Discord channel is a big plus
    - Players who are tolerant of occasional stupid question also a plus

If this sounds like you and you're willing to have me. Feel free to message here or PM me on PSN: TerminalOptimist

Thanks!

SVER True Bloods would love to have you

I will have someone send you an invite shortly
  • Ziraxes
    Ziraxes
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you for the invite! I'm currently not interested in joining a guild with weekly fees, but I appreciate it.
  • Blairy087
    Blairy087
    ✭✭✭
    If your looking for a good guild I can invite you to Brotherhood Of Bogans. We are in the Oceanic timezone(GMT +10). We have 400+ members now from various parts of the world most Australia and New Zealand with a good amount of US players as well and we are steadily growing.
    We use Discord to Organise Trials and pvp events. Just ask Bhaal5, Myself or any of our officers for an invite code in game
    We do most content from Daily Pledges to Trials and have alot of experienced and helpful mature players.
    It doesn't matter how new or experienced you are, wether you play everyday or once a week. So if you want a guild that is Friendly, Helpful and Experienced look no further than Brotherhood Of Bogans.
    Edited by Blairy087 on July 27, 2017 8:03PM
  • NewFordOrder
    NewFordOrder
    ✭✭✭
    New Scrolls Order is a brand new guild. We're about a month old with 80+ members and growing daily. We have a discord where we regularly coordinate a variety of group events among other things. Nearly all U.S. players. If interested, msg me on my PSN at NewFordOrder.