The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Why does DC keep winning AvA

qsnoopyjr
qsnoopyjr
✭✭✭✭
Not sure if yall been keeping track but DC has been winning and winning and winning. Why is it that they keep winning?
Edited by qsnoopyjr on July 25, 2017 9:01PM

Why does DC keep winning AvA 75 votes

They team up with EP
13% 10 votes
They team up with AD
10% 8 votes
DC is just too good
20% 15 votes
DC has better zergs
21% 16 votes
DC has better players
34% 26 votes
  • Ghost-Shot
    Ghost-Shot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What server? DC hasn't won in a hot minute on PC NA
  • qsnoopyjr
    qsnoopyjr
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ghost-Shot wrote: »

30 day servers, both of em. Maybe even the under 50 server too. I dont play 7 days, but would not be suprised to see DC win there too.

Every server nowdays pretty much DC BUFF server.
    Back in days... There was ZERO DC buff servers.
    Edited by qsnoopyjr on July 25, 2017 9:11PM
  • strikeback1247
    strikeback1247
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    qsnoopyjr wrote: »
    Ghost-Shot wrote: »

30 day servers, both of em. Maybe even the under 50 server too. I dont play 7 days, but would not be suprised to see DC win there too.

Every server nowdays pretty much DC BUFF server.
    Back in days... There was ZERO DC buff servers.

He means region and platform you donut :^)
    P.A.W.S. - Positively Against Wild Sasquatches - NO TO BIGFOOT!
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    team green & BIGGER zergs, no such thing as better

• Vilestride
    Vilestride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Console maybe? DC came last in the NA vivec cycle that just finished and they didn't win the one before that either.
  • qsnoopyjr
    qsnoopyjr
    ✭✭✭✭
    PC NA

dude this is NA forums
    You shouldnt be playin MMORPG on console too.
    They meant for PC.

You dont see people playing WWE, 2K on PC now do ya?
    Same thing with MMORPG on consoles.
    If they aint integrating PC/consoles together, they behind times.
    They still dont have 4k resolution for the ESO launcher, behind times.

The PvE mobs are static, they stand still and always in same place, behind times.

This aint about that tho, its about why NA DC... Keeps WINNING AND WINNING baby.
    Tell me why
    Edited by qsnoopyjr on July 25, 2017 9:22PM
  • Glamdring
    Glamdring
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cant be pc eu either since we have won every campaign for a year or so
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC NA

dude this is NA forums
    They meant for PC.

The PvE mobs are static, they stand still and always in same place, behind times.

This aint about that tho, its about why NA DC... Keeps WINNING AND WINNING baby.
    Tell me why

I don't know who you're talking about on PC NA DC....because its filled with the absolute dumbest players I've ever met in my life.

We lost Chalman/Bleakers/Ales/Glade last night all in that order because we had a bunch of morons down south trying to take Nikel from an AD zerg.

After they finally took nikel, This *** raid leader was like "Lets go defend the north guys"....

They were warned the entire time, and told drop Nikel, come north...But nope...

I've never seen that amount of stupid in any game stacked on one team.

• qsnoopyjr
    qsnoopyjr
    ✭✭✭✭
    Xsorus wrote: »
    PC NA

dude this is NA forums
    They meant for PC.

Tell me why

I don't know who you're talking about on PC NA DC....because its filled with the absolute dumbest players I've ever met in my life.

We lost Chalman/Bleakers/Ales/Glade last night all in that order because we had a bunch of morons down south trying to take Nikel from an AD zerg.

After they finally took nikel, This *** raid leader was like "Lets go defend the north guys"....

Yes,

But at end of 30 day campaign. DC wins.
    I played on the Champ pt DC server 90 days ago, DC won, playing on non champ DC server... DC has won 2 times in a row. I played on under 50 server awhile ago... DC WINS.

Nothing but WINS BABY.

Someone tell me why??
  • Keiryan
    Keiryan
    ✭✭✭
    PC NA

dude this is NA forums
    They meant for PC.

Tell me why

tell me why??

Ain't nothin' but a heartache
    Tell me why
    Ain't nothin' but a mistake
    Tell me why
    I never want to hear you say
    I want it that way
    Keiryan / Yuluka / Keir Jong-Un
    Glorious Leader of North DC and The K-Hole
  • Lucky28
    Lucky28
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC NA

dude this is NA forums
    They meant for PC.

Tell me why

Yes,

I played on the Champ pt DC server 90 days ago, DC won, playing on non champ DC server... DC has won 2 times in a row. I played on under 50 server awhile ago... DC WINS.

Nothing but WINS BABY.

Someone tell me why??

on NA/PC Vivec. they won as much as they did because they had massive oceanic presence
    Invictus
  • Ghost-Shot
    Ghost-Shot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    PC NA

dude this is NA forums
    They meant for PC.

Tell me why

This isn't NA forums, its English forums, there are Europeans that speak English, most notably the English.

As for the rest of this post, wot?
  • Trashkan
    Trashkan
    ✭✭✭
    Stop gloating it doesn't look well on you or anyone else for that matter. Can't you guys spot a troll when you see one. He is obviously a D.C trying to rub in that he's been part of D.C for 4 wins now and he wants to say I'm the king of my own little world and look at me look at me.
  • Bromburak
    Bromburak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That DC is winning on 30 day campaign in Europe could be related to the issues that some of the EP players have exploiting scrolls too much recently and this made them look pretty bad. While majority of EP players are fair players they suffer on bad reputation because of a handful idiots ...

This caused trouble within EP PvP Guilds too and made some of the good players move to DC or playing the 7 Day campaign instead because they obviously have decided to win the campaigns for a fair team without supporting this crap any longer on EP side 30 day campaign.

DC has very good players and they are highly motivated for a reason to win the campaigns especially vs. EP.
    Edited by Bromburak on July 25, 2017 11:22PM
  • LeifErickson
    LeifErickson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The players on DC are leagues ahead of the players on the other two factions. The average DC player is worth about 16 players of the other two factions which is why you see videos of solo players wiping full groups of Haxvictus Dracmilitia and other try hard meta EP groups. And what's great about DC is they are all solo players. DC doesn't have to use cheap win tactics like lag switches and forming groups like the other two factions. What it comes down to is DC is just better.
  • Scyantific
    Scyantific
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The players on DC are leagues ahead of the players on the other two factions. The average DC player is worth about 16 players of the other two factions which is why you see videos of solo players wiping full groups of Haxvictus Dracmilitia and other try hard meta EP groups. And what's great about DC is they are all solo players. DC doesn't have to use cheap win tactics like lag switches and forming groups like the other two factions. What it comes down to is DC is just better.

Man this is the worst timeline.

Also lol, the only reason DC wins on Sotha is because Legions of Mordor and Chuck Norris can't stand to play with the "big boys" on NA PC Vivec, due to getting their teeth kicked in constantly. So they go to Sotha and pick on the people that are just coming out of Kyne and have no idea about true end-game PvP?

You want proof? Read the Sotha thread, plenty of videos of TM wiping the CN/LOM zerg handily.
  • ssewallb14_ESO
    ssewallb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Campaign win = Most consistent off-hours presence. This is and always has been the case for any faction.
  • D0RID0RI240
    D0RID0RI240
    ✭✭✭✭
    DC is the breakfast zerg of champions on Sotha. Easy to cap the map when everyone is sleeping.
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

lol
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    PS4 NA - DC keep currently winning Kyne due to population and zergs. 3 bars to other factions 1 or 2 bars and swarming across the map in zergs.

If every faction had the same number pf players on and the same number of zergs, the map would always stay reasonably balanced with only a bit of ebb and flow rather than a flood of one faction covering the whole map.

I think the only thing that takes some skill and planning, is taking the Emp keeps while all factions are equally represented, or your faction is severely underpopulated compared to the others. An emp may be deposed at any time but most of the time, an alliance gets Emp simply by having more players on.
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    PC NA

dude this is NA forums
    They meant for PC.

Tell me why

Yes,

Nothing but WINS BABY.

Someone tell me why??

Are you talking about Sotha Sil? Sotha is because DC has a major blobfest over there.

Vivec, DC hasn't won in, what, 3 months I think?
    Unfortunate magicka warden main.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
    Retired to baby bgs forever. Leave me alone.
  • Vilestride
    Vilestride
    ✭✭✭✭✭

lol

Lol should have been one of the voting options
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glamdring wrote: »
    Cant be pc eu either since we have won every campaign for a year or so

PC EU Sotha Sil just won by DC few days ago.

Other than that I cant recall a win o.O
  • Ishammael
    Ishammael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Agreed 110%

My group is so good even with zero players.
  • Malic
    Malic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi my name is malic, I am here to come clean.

I use eye of the flame against people who cannot counter it, will not counter it and most likely the only defense they can muster for it is to complain about it on forums.

I am D.C., and I win again.
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I play DC. That seems about right. :trollface:
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes. This one has always been impressed by that consistent spirit of sportsmanship, and hunger for a fair and challenging fight some bloops desire....

And of course their burning spirit to do things the right way and win with some semblance of dignity is certainly something to be commented upon...

Then, when the zerg pyres burn low and the terribads of the dumbminion whisper in hushed tones about how many of them it takes to equal a certain number of those from the dramaflawed Copingrants....

We smile and give praises to Hircine for sparing us from falling prey to their greatness.

Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You forgot to add more options. The combined force of DC are clearly superior to poorly crafted keep doors of AD and EP. Our npcs are totally not the value we pay for the protection. Each day we need to hire new npcs to fill the void left by DC. I am afraid our coffins are running low now. Though, I must be happy that DC carry enough ap to cover the cost personal items and we can afford to have even some luxury. Thus I guess this is the point I must say my sincere thanks for the ap, DC.
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
  • BraidasNM
    BraidasNM
    ✭✭✭✭
    best players since 2013. the other factions are just zerging lag switching bads, so they never learn how to play
    Youtube

"I like to think of myself as the good cop and braidas as the bad cop. Hes the little devil on DC's shoulder, im the angel" -Subtomik
  • FakeZavos
    FakeZavos
    ✭✭✭✭
    Keiryan wrote: »
    PC NA

dude this is NA forums
    They meant for PC.

Tell me why

tell me why??

Ain't nothin' but a heartache
    Tell me why
    Ain't nothin' but a mistake
    Tell me why
    I never want to hear you say
    I want it that way

Tell me whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
    Tell me whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

-Supermode - Tell Me Why
    Why do I even try