The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Guild for Running Group Dungeons and Trials.

Tornaad
Tornaad
✭✭✭✭✭
I am trying to find a group or guild through which I can regularly get together with to run dungeons with. I am hoping to run both Veteran and Normal level dungeons. I am also hoping to get a regular group to run pledges with as well as trials.

About me ---
ESO is the first MMO I have ever played. I started about a year ago and set a few ground rules for myself before I would consider running veteran level content.
My ground rules are
1. I want to run the normal level of a dungeon without dying once before I will try the veteran level of a dungeon
2. I wanted to be able to solo a world boss before considering any veteran level dungeons
3. I also wanted to be able to do a solo run on at least one group dungeon.
4. And I wanted to complete the normal level Maelstrom Arena before I considered any veteran level content.

While I have not ran through all of the normal level group dungeons with one character I have ran through many of them and have done all three of the others.
In that process I have learned that the the group finder is at best spotty as even when it works all too often you get people who either don't know what they are doing or don't care and while a skilled player can often times pick up the slack on normal level dungeons expecting that same thing on veteran level dungeons would be hard at best.

Really if I could just find a group to regularly run with on the weekends I would be happy. I am just hoping to find someone to start running veteran level content with.

And about my character
I currently main a DPS though I am planning on trying a healer soon. I have about 450 champion points.

Edit: and my game handle is @Zuboko
Edited by Tornaad on July 25, 2017 3:05AM
  • monkey36948
    monkey36948
    ✭✭✭
    I am the guild master of a normal trials guild that has 103 members and is running trials everyday at 8:30 vHRC Tuesday for 20k plus dps and vAA Saturday 25k plus for vHRC for 20k plus dps mail @monkey36948 if interested
  • Tornaad
    Tornaad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll have to get a test of my DPS before I can do that. I guess I will continue to run as I have been until I finish upgrading my bank account and then get a test dummy to run some DPS tests on.
  • monkey36948
    monkey36948
    ✭✭✭
    We run normals as well they have no dps mins if you would like to join for those
  • Tornaad
    Tornaad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I had a moment to look last night I think I might be part of your guild. So I guess I can just partner up for normal dungeon runs for now then. :smiley:
  • monkey36948
    monkey36948
    ✭✭✭
    What is your in game @ name
  • Tornaad
    Tornaad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The same as my forum name. @Zuboko :smiley:
  • monkey36948
    monkey36948
    ✭✭✭
    Oh you where my bad
  • Tornaad
    Tornaad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cool! That means I should have at least one group to regularly run with. :smiley: