The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Looking to join a guild (newer player)

Soreenah8882
Soreenah8882
Soul Shriven
Looking for a guild to join, playing solo. Need some help with finding things and possible trades. Playing under Mad_Dog196713
Edited by Soreenah8882 on July 25, 2017 2:23AM
  • MarineDeath
    MarineDeath
    ✭✭
    What alliance are you?
  • Blairy087
    Blairy087
    ✭✭✭
    If your looking for a good guild I can invite you to Brotherhood Of Bogans. We are in the Oceanic timezone(GMT +10). We have 400+ members now from various parts of the world most Australia and New Zealand with a good amount of US players as well and we are steadily growing.
    We use Discord to Organise Trials and pvp events. Just ask Bhaal5, Myself or any of our officers for an invite code in game
    We do most content from Daily Pledges to Trials and have alot of experienced and helpful mature players.
    It doesn't matter how new or experienced you are, wether you play everyday or once a week. So if you want a guild that is Friendly, Helpful and Experienced look no further than Brotherhood Of Bogans.
  • NewFordOrder
    NewFordOrder
    ✭✭✭
    New Scrolls Order is a brand new guild. We're about a month old with 80+ members and growing daily. We have a discord where we regularly coordinate a variety of group events among other things. Nearly all U.S. players. If interested, msg me on my PSN at NewFordOrder.
  • Nova Sky
    Nova Sky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Greetings, Mad Dog.

I just sent you an invite to Better Hide or Die, a casual trade and social guild that has 440 or so active members and has been around since ESO launched on the PS4.

We're a mature, laid-back guild. If you like what you see, you're more than welcome to!
    "Wheresoever you go, go with all of your heart."