The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Witchmothers Potent Brew Recipe

TheWalkinDread
Is it still possible to obtain this recipe or is it just a case of scouring guild stores? Had no luck so far

Best Answer

• mrdiamond666
    mrdiamond666
    ✭✭✭
    I think it will be available in the Witches festival in October. Its just a pain to find in the stores (on ps4 it is at least...)
    Answer ✓
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    With festival is coming in october

Id wait until then if I were you (will probably be cheaper at that time)
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'd wait for the witches festival to get it. They'll be so common that they'll be dirt cheap.
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • TheWalkinDread
    Thanks for the feedback guys! Cant find it on PS4, I'll take your advice and see what happens in Oct :)
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Remember, you can always buy the finished product. Being a Food Item (drink really) that lasts for 2 Hours and 20 Minutes if you have all the Prov Passives that extend the time, then you can get buy with a 100 stack probably for the duration, or always buy more.

Ask in your guild or even in zone if anyone would make it for you for some gold. You might even search the guild stores for the finished product.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• bongtokin420insd16
    bongtokin420insd16
    ✭✭✭✭
    PS4 NA
    Bongtokin420insd

I have one, hit me up. Or i'd be happy to make u some too, either way.
    Kaz_Wastelander PS4NA
  • mrdiamond666
    mrdiamond666
    ✭✭✭
    @bongtokin420insd16
    I sent you a message. I would gladly take that recipe off of your hands. Hit me up and let me know. TYVM...
    I will be on again tomorrow.
    Edited by mrdiamond666 on July 27, 2017 3:04AM
  • TheWalkinDread
    Thanks for the offer bud but im on EU :)
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I have sold about 30 and still have more than a dozen left, pity I am on a PS4 NA.
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • mrdiamond666
    mrdiamond666
    ✭✭✭
    @disintegr8 Sent you a message...
    Edited by mrdiamond666 on July 28, 2017 4:27AM
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a mega seller right now.

A few streamers mention in and BOOM people lose their mind. Hilarious. Was worth 1k a few months ago. Now 100k
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • quartknee06
    quartknee06
    Soul Shriven
    Looking for this recipe. Will I be able to find this in game or am i going to have to buy it from someone? People want way to much coin for it.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looking for this recipe. Will I be able to find this in game or am i going to have to buy it from someone? People want way to much coin for it.

Once the Festival launches in a few weeks, you will be able to get as many copies as you want.

Me, I have a copy for every character I had at the time as it is a leveled recipe so it helps everyone.
    Edited by Nestor on September 26, 2017 3:03PM

• Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can only find it during the Witches festival @quartknee06 . Hence its a good gold maker.

Unsure if it's in the loot pool this year, someone on PC PTS may confirm
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • quartknee06
    quartknee06
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you so much for the replys! I just started playing a few months ago. Are the festivals for everyone or do i need dlc's? Thank you guys!
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @quartknee06

Festival events all take place in the original 15 zones.

OK, there are a couple of farming events that occur on the anniversaries of DLC's where the Harvest Nodes in the DLC zones give double. But, that just means there are more nodes to farm in all the other zones as everyone flocks to the DLC's. So, no loss there if you don't have the DLC's.

• quartknee06
    quartknee06
    Soul Shriven
    Awesome! You've been so helpful, Thank you so much. I was thinking i was gonna have to farm gold to get that recipe lol
  • Zbigb4life
    Zbigb4life
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the feedback guys! Cant find it on PS4, I'll take your advice and see what happens in Oct :)

If you have the mats I can craft it for you. I am on PS4 EU.
  • thedude33
    thedude33
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have the recipe from last year. No idea where to make it. Regular cooking area doesn't give me option
    1v1 Win/Loss Record in PvP.
    1 Wins - 392 Losses (guy was AFK)

• rossk25
    rossk25
    ✭✭✭
    I got the recipe yesterday, its a great recipe. However, when "cooking" it, it only produces 1 single serve. Now this I do not like.

Does anyone know, is this recipe only available during the event? or can we still make it after the event finishes?
    Bosmer Magicka Templar - Dest/Resto Staff [ex Stamina Templar - Bow/DW]
    Dunmer Magicka DK - Dest/Resto staff
    Breton Magicka NB - [Dest/DW PvE] [Dest/Resto PvP]
    Bosmer Stamina Warden - Bow/2H
  • JasonSilverSpring
    JasonSilverSpring
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    rossk25 wrote: »
    I got the recipe yesterday, its a great recipe. However, when "cooking" it, it only produces 1 single serve. Now this I do not like.

Does anyone know, is this recipe only available during the event? or can we still make it after the event finishes?

Once you learn the recipe you can craft it at any time. You can spend skill points on the passive to make 4 with one craft.
  • rossk25
    rossk25
    ✭✭✭

Once you learn the recipe you can craft it at any time. You can spend skill points on the passive to make 4 with one craft.

On my provisioner character, I maxed out the Provisioning skill tree. But still find that I can only craft 1 single serve of the recipe.
    Bosmer Magicka Templar - Dest/Resto Staff [ex Stamina Templar - Bow/DW]
    Dunmer Magicka DK - Dest/Resto staff
    Breton Magicka NB - [Dest/DW PvE] [Dest/Resto PvP]
    Bosmer Stamina Warden - Bow/2H
  • Tevalaur
    Tevalaur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    rossk25 wrote: »

On my provisioner character, I maxed out the Provisioning skill tree. But still find that I can only craft 1 single serve of the recipe.

Then it sounds like you didn't put points into Chef & Brewer as these skills let you make more servings per crafting.
    Is Uncle John's band calling you? Do you daydream about Sugar Magnolias? Is your favorite sunflower a China Cat? Tired of Truckin' alone to Terrapin Station? If so, share some Space with other hippies & deadheads in the guild Sunshine Daydream! Send a message in game (PC-NA) to Kaibeth for your invitation.