The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Smoked Bear Haunch - Perfect Roe

GrumpyDuckling
GrumpyDuckling
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
item-71063-1-5.png

Does anyone ever make this for themselves? Seems like the rarity of Perfect Roe would make it very difficult to make enough portions of this recipe to consider it worthwhile. It's a shame because the recipe looks like it would be great for hybrid builds.

I wanted to attempt it, but everything I read about Perfect Roe makes me think that it's not worth farming unless I plan to try and make gold for myself.
  • Oreyn_Bearclaw
    Oreyn_Bearclaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I made 20 of them when this first came out. I still have about 15 and gave 2-3 away. I dont pvp that often, so when i do, I like to be prepared, costs be damned. I just didnt find this to be better than other cheaper options. At the time, I was mostly PVPing on a MDK. Not a hybrid build, but I do like to get about 15k stamina at a minimum when I enter Cyro on any character.

I had given thought to it on a mSorc, because it basically gives you the amber plasm 5th set bonus, which we know is very strong. You could certainly get the max magic that you give up from tri food elsewhere, but I think you would struggle to make up for the missing stamina, even if you ran all tri-stat glyphs.

TLDR: I think it looks good on paper, but suffers in practice.

• Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i ate those like candy now since it came out, i loved it.
    but recently trying i have just tired out of spending 10,000 gold+ per day to feed myself.
    so i have changed foods.
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's amazing food in PvP for some builds, but yeah, it's quite pricey.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I only made this food once, for a Master Writ.Which I will never do again, trading two perfect roe for 10 Vouchers.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"