Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Enchantments qualities - how they work

iDispaiir
iDispaiir
Soul Shriven
So I just had a quick question about enchanting. For example, if I had a normal white cp 160 spell damage glyph and put it on a blue piece or jewelry, would it be the same or less than If I put the same white enchant on a yellow piece of jewelry? I'm just confused about this and I'm sure it's simple but if anyone knows please help me out. :)
Message me on Xbox - iDispaiir
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Quality of item has no effect whatsoever.

CP / level of the item (which in turn limits the level of glyph that can be used) and quality of glyph (Aspect rune) are all that determine the overall effect.

One other semi-relevant thing, you will only get full glyph benefit from head, chest, legs, and shield, jewelry, and weapon pieces.

You'll get about 40% benefit on hands, feet, waist, and shoulders.
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • iDispaiir
    iDispaiir
    Soul Shriven
    Quality of item has no effect whatsoever.

CP / level of the item (which in turn limits the level of glyph that can be used) and quality of glyph (Aspect rune) are all that determine the overall effect.

One other semi-relevant thing, you will only get full glyph benefit from head, chest, legs, and shield, jewelry, and weapon pieces.

You'll get about 40% benefit on hands, feet, waist, and shoulders.

Alright thanks that makes sense.
    Message me on Xbox - iDispaiir