The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

DPS w/ 10+ Years MMO Gaming Experience LF PVE Guild

MalagenR
MalagenR
✭✭✭✭✭
Hello,

I've been playing MMO's a very long time. I've noticed that even though the skill bar is so low in this game very many players are not appropriately geared / knowledgeable enough to complete some of the simplest veteran dungeons in the game.

Are there any guilds out there that are similar to old school MMO guilds? That don't cater to everyone but actually expect their members to gear and approach the game with some semblance of respect for their party members by actually trying to be good?

I'd settle for a guild that is populated with members who can all actually complete veteran dungeons. Please let me know.
  • Blairy087
    Blairy087
    ✭✭✭
    If your looking for a good guild I can invite you to Brotherhood Of Bogans. We are in the Oceanic timezone(GMT +10). We have 400+ members now from various parts of the world most Australia and New Zealand with a good amount of US players as well and we are steadily growing.
    We use Discord to Organise Trials and pvp events. Just ask Bhaal5, Myself or any of our officers for an invite code in game
    We do most content from Daily Pledges to Trials and have alot of experienced and helpful mature players.
    It doesn't matter how new or experienced you are, wether you play everyday or once a week. So if you want a guild that is Friendly, Helpful and Experienced look no further than Brotherhood Of Bogans.
  • MalagenR
    MalagenR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If your guild is stacked with new people how many of them really know what to do? Your officers actually walk people through stuff or you just drop a recruitment piece on me?